RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We do lnt need Boyle or sipley to be next up. We all know what they can and can’t do in firsts.

We should be giving Fifita a taste to measure him in firsts and maybe reassure him he has a future here and is part of the plan

Sipley and Boyle are simply depth. Not up and comers with unknown potential/value
No we should select on form, not on unknown potential. If Fifita shows what he did in the trials he will indeed have a future and will get a go in 1sts soon.

If he couldn’t be bothered waiting till then he can find his future elsewhere and good luck to him

If Flanno ends up back at the Dragons with 2,3,4 of our young juniors he will become my most hated coach of all time.
I called this scenario months ago, and considering Ryles will wait for Storm job, Flanno's only real competition are a couple of rookies.

Tbh, I think there was conversations with Dragons as he was negotiating with Manly. They only extended Griffin to secure Hunt, and Flanno to spend 12months at Manly until he takes over. In the meantime, Flanno has eye on bringing a few with him. I really hope this is all bs, but unfortunately I see this as a real possibility

It wasn't minimum but it was heavily subsidised through a third party. At a guess there is roughly 150k between what Schuey is on and what Foz is on. Watching them both play on the weekend I reckon we are better off without Foz.
Foran wanted to extend at 300K per season but left for 400K a season at the gold coast. I'm not sure what shoey is on but I'd suggest its more than double the 250K Foz was on.

Foran wanted to extend at 300K per season but left for 400K a season at the gold coast. I'm not sure what shoey is on but I'd suggest its more than double the 250K Foz was on.
I'm pretty sure the third party money ended last year and was around 100k/year. We were paying him 200k on the cap so it's no surprise we couldn't afford to match the Tits. Even $100k less would've broken the bank.

Dragons should bring in an experienced NRL coach who has worked his magic at at least 2 clubs and who also knows the club and culture very well.

Hello Trent Barrett - 3rd time lucky

The storm are after Ryles as their coach when Bellamy retires, so Flanagan is still in the picture.

The storm are after Ryles as their coach when Bellamy retires, so Flanagan is still in the picture.
I believe the reason the Dragons are now making Griffin interview for his job,is that St.George don’t really want him and they know that there will be a couple of jobs up for grabs,like the Storm and want to get to Ryles first.Whether Ryles wants that job is another thing

And this is always why is a cautioned appointment of a head coach as assistant with Flanagan. He no doubt saying to there Manager Manly stacked with alot of emerging young talent.
Brad Arthur remember as assistant, Foran, watmough ...( past his best)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4