Registering a domain name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan would know best probably Doug. He's put me onto some reputable places and that wasn't one of them.

On a related matter, does anyone know if there is some kind of market where you can sell off phone numbers that have a business value?

clon: are you actually looking to register a .au or .nz domain, or a more international domain (.com / .net etc.)?

I don't know about the .au or .nz domains, but I use GoDaddy for my .com domains and haven't had any problems with them (touch wood!). If you want to use GoDaddy, don't forget to use the coupon code 'saveten' to get another 10% off. Plus, if you register more than three domains at the same time, you can get free private registration...

Mata: I don't know of any market for phone numbers but could set one up if you need it :) Alternatively, just put it in the paper alongside the custom licence plates!

I used Godaddy for the domain name and Hosting.

I've had no problem with them once it was up and running.

But they where way over the top when validating payment details.

Definitely an au. domain name Narc.

MelbourneIT are who we use for work (UNIGAS) but they are quite expensive.

don't use them...................
my daughter did with the 12 month hosting and domain name registration package and ended up transferring her hosting to some one else.
if you need help they charge $3 per minute, we got a IT friend who runs a web building company to have a look at it and he gave up after 2 hours and a $56 phone bill. He said if i cant work it out you got no chance and transfered the domain name to his server for her.

as they say YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4