REGARDS TO MONAS!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THIS BLOKE HAS BEEN GREAT 4 US.
ONE BLUE CHIP IN THE BACKS WILL SEE HIM MAKE HIS MARK AS ONE OF THE GREAT HALVES PLAYING THE GAME.
HIS DEFENCE IS SUPER DOES GREAT THINGS ALL THE TIME.
HAPPY TO HAVE HIM!

He has led the team well since he took over from Beaver - his passion makes up for a lot with him. Personally I think the club is a lot better off having him here.

One of the great halves I dont think so.

One of the average to Good halves yes.

I like the guy he is great and has some moments of genius. i just hope that now hehas signed and all the contract negotiations are finished, that he starts to play like he was in the earlier few games of this season and the last few of last season

If he doesnt though I hope the people screaming for him to be re-signed admit they were wrong.

Manly fans are a loyal bunch I mean look atthe ferris saga, sometimes the fans need to sit back and let the management do the job they are paid for. In other words, think with your heads not your heart

Monas is untried at the top level. I hope that he proves the goods later this season in the big games. How he responds then and now that the fuss is all over is very significant.

I love what Monas bring's to our side.His passion & commitment is there for all of us to see week in week out.I still dont think he is a representive half though,maybe Country origin at a pinch.Saing that i am glad he has resigned and look foward to see how he respond's on saturday night.

If he doesnt though I hope the people screaming for him to be re-signed admit they were wrong.

Manly fans are a loyal bunch I mean look atthe ferris saga, sometimes the fans need to sit back and let the management do the job they are paid for. In other words, think with your heads not your heart

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

let the management do what they are paid for? they signed him not us....

Monas might be untried in finals footy but Orford isnt.. and he choked every time.

Let Monas have a go.. at least he would be committed..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4