Regan Grace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I dont know if anyone saw his performance last night vs Leeds, but he scored a hat trick and really stood out. He is lightning quick and very instinctive. Represented Wales in the world cup. Is still very young and we could really use someone like him.. raiders have done well with recruiting players from the ESL. I seriously believe manly should consider this guy!

His hatrick last night below

I dont know if anyone saw his performance last night vs Leeds, but he scored a hat trick and really stood out. He is lightning quick and very instinctive. Represented Wales in the world cup. Is still very young and we could really use someone like him.. raiders have done well with recruiting players from the ESL. I seriously believe manly should consider this guy!

WOW.........Only 23! Crusher, Des et al get it done!

Last edited:

He is just what we need natural speed and would be a great fit with the youth coming through as soon as they are given there chance and get rid of the dead wood

Oh I dunno...

Isn't the usual M.O. when someone posts a potential player, half complain about the edm on the youtube thread and the other about the clip not showing one tackle?

That dig at you old farts aside... it'd be nice to see some pace without waiting for the twang sound of a hammy going. So sign them all I say.

-thanks for posting!

Regan grace
2 first names. Its one of my rules. Its a no for me unless he finds depol
What next barry bob or steve peter. Its madness i tell you

What he said.

However on a positive note, if he undergoes gender reassignment, he already has the name sorted out. Regan is also a girl’s name.

Alternatively, he can do a switch and be known as Grace Regan.

This guy is a flyer and would make a great Sea eagle indeed
SPEED KILLS !!!
images (3).jpg

Great highlight reel but can he tackle and catch bombs? How is he tucking the ball under his arm and bringing it out of trouble?

Hopefully if he does come to the NRL, he does well. Over the past 5 or so years, backs that have come over from the Super League have failed big time e.g Tomkins, Hardaker, Eden, Hall, Sarginson, Watkins etc.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7