Reflecting on 2018 and Moving Forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't understand this adoration of Suli. He's scored one try in First grade for us!
He plays in a position where the prime aim is scoring tries. He doesn't set up tries either as our wingers are equally unfamiliar with the try line. He doesn't sidestep. He doesn't have the skills required for a centre. He is not fast enough to be a centre. He doesn't have a kicking game.
What does he have? Bulk. He smashed kids his age primarily because of his size and power; a carbon copy of that big guy Demetrio (sic) who played in the backline in our Under 20s two seasons ago. Where is Demetrio now?
I'm not anti-Moses, even though I'm not religious. I think he has a place in our squad. But it's not in our backline.
Demetriou is at newtown jets

Have read the debates about Sirro and while he has had 2 injuries I had this perception that we were more successful with him on the field, so I did some stats. Over the 2 years he has been here he has played 20 games we have had a 60% winning percentage, we have scored an average of 24.1 points per game and conceded 17.9. When he has been out, 28 games we have won just 9 or 32%. We have scored an average of 20.1 points and conceded an average of 26.8 points.

Stats are stats and don't always tell the whole story plus winning at 60% we would have finished with 28 points clearly not enough but just thought I would throw that stats into the debate.

Have read the debates about Sirro and while he has had 2 injuries I had this perception that we were more successful with him on the field, so I did some stats. Over the 2 years he has been here he has played 20 games we have had a 60% winning percentage, we have scored an average of 24.1 points per game and conceded 17.9. When he has been out, 28 games we have won just 9 or 32%. We have scored an average of 20.1 points and conceded an average of 26.8 points.

Stats are stats and don't always tell the whole story plus winning at 60% we would have finished with 28 points clearly not enough but just thought I would throw that stats into the debate.
Which proves Siro only plays 58% of games :eek:
edit 42%
??!!

Love Siro, he runs upright and had a great instinct on where Chez was about to put the ball.

Really reminds me of his dad and I'm hoping we see him play a full season in 2019 :clap:

2017 he was the best centre in the world he justifies his pay check. This season he has been recovering from a number of injuries and playing out of position.

Yes he did win the Dally M Centre of the year and rightfully so.

Look I don't for one second doubt his ability and you are right about his injuries.

I'd say if Maguire comes he may go, hopefully not though.

I actually like him as a 6. But he has a touch of class and can play anywhere in the back line.

Id like to see him grow up a bit more (close his mouth and not punch walls/doors etc), which I am sure is happening.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6