referring on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I know we won, but their first try was scored from a forward pass to Cross who burst through the line giving them field position, and their second from a ref blunder giving them the feed from a knock on attributed to Williams, when it was knocked on by a Storm player first.  Ten points to them, undeserved imo.  The Ch 9 commentary was completely biased as well.  Everything the Storm did was praised as 'brilliant' and everything we did was 'lucky'.  The grinding play was described by Pill G as boring when all he seemed to want is a Storm victory.  Total fat prick.  Referring this year has been diabolical.  We will have to be perfect this Sunday as the refs will feel sorry for the Gummies.  The week after, the Titan NRL darlings will get the rub.

He didn't score but set it up with a run from a forward pass.  And perhaps I do need an eccy.  I just don't think we're getting a fair shake. 

OneEyedEagle link said:
Sorry, had to add this in from the annoying  big pratt.

NO NO NO NO NO

&

DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR
  How about his big WOW WOW WOW when the Tigers scored their first and second tries on Friday night? All I could think of was Dan.

It's not rocket science
He was always a good kid and I knew straight away he would be great
Don't get me started
I love my Sunday league
Vossie makes me look intelligent

That just proves my point.
I said the same thing last week.
I told you this before.
Thats what i have said before.
I suggested that in my earlier comentary.
I was right.
I, me, myself, I,  blah blah blah................

I couldn't get over when Gus kept saying "Why don't the Storm kick on the second tackle?' repeatedly, to see them score a try on the 3rd or the 4th. He made a total goose of himself.

DSM5 link said:
He didn't score but set it up with a run from a forward pass.  And perhaps I do need an eccy.  I just don't think we're getting a fair shake. 

Maybe we need to call KRudd in to get us a fair shake of the sauce bottle.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181454.msg238101#msg238101 date=1251111663]

Maybe we need to call KRudd in to get us a fair shake of the sauce bottle.
[/quote]  Lachlan/Rupert Murdoch would be a more productive phone call.

Are you sure it was Cross who set up Tomane's try? I thought Cross was out for the season after he did his leg in.

Don't remember seeing Cross on the field at the game.

back to the refereeing, the policing of the 10 metres and markers was just horrible.

On several occasions a player would get up from next to the play run back and make a tackle, even though they were not square and hadnt got back the 10.

The conditions were horrible but the 10 metres was just shocking.

2 "alpha" refs competing with each other for crap

It was Brett White that took that pass and got through the line enough to have our defence on the back foot. Calling wolfman for that knock on was a joke. It was as if too much had happened (in 20 seconds) for them to remember back to the storm knock on from the kick.
I agree that the refs were crap with the 10 and the ruck but at least it went both ways. The problem for us is that the ruck interpretations vary so widely from week to week and a lot of our forward orientated game depends on winning the ruck. Most times this year we are getting pinged early on. It's a fine line but the approach used by the refs on the weekend probably suits us best.

that Williams knock on was an absolute shocker of a call, but again the commentators didnt even pick it up.

There was another call I think in the second half again down on their line where there was a clear infringement by the storm, and it wasnt called, I cant remember exactly what it was becaus eI was too busy picking my jaw up off the ground. but there were some horrible calls from the apparent "Best refs" in the game

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2