• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
the gay barsted cost us the game with bullls$$$ calls that got storm 2 trys we had them stuffed . how is any team going to win with calls like that this is one i think that cost us big time . burns slap was a joke yet they could do what they wanted to do simpkis is a unit and needs one on the chin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm starting to believe the theory that the NRL are trying as covertly as possible to have Melbourne win the comp this year. They're always getting Saturday night matches (their preference. If we got our way we'd have way more Sunday arvo matches) and getting the majority of calls their way in pretty much all the Storm matches I have seen this year. Dunley and Watmough's penalties were absolute jokes.

However, that doesn't excuse some of our **** defence and ball handling tonight. Crocker's try was a joke. Whoever missed those three tackles that led to massive linebreaks about halfway through the 2nd half should be taken out back and shot. I'm thinking it could have been the one suspect as well as they were all essentially in the same position along our defensive line.

is that the best the storm can do, a couple of calls and we win, and what the go when Robbo made that break down the left wing and he was held down for an eternity, we got the penalty but isnt thet what the bin is for
billy slater is a over rated thug

Dunley missed the tackle for Crockers try, gimp!!!

You have to wonder why the dwarf was going around the legs that close to the line. I think Menzies had a thing or two to say about it as well.

That was a try, surely something hit the ground.

Matai played well tonight, made ground every touch and no real clangers.

Matai was very lucky to get his try though.

yet no comment on ingis' effort

matai looked as though he hit the ground, ingil looked lucky to get within 10cm

whos team are you on? - honestly

Tooves - although simpkins was crap the worst calls were from the linesman

His try was as obviouse as inglis try. In my opinion they both got them down.

I would have to say sitting down watching the game last night my girlfriend commented. How come, in a year that the NRL is doing the big push to have melbourne become popular in victoria, do they conveniently take out the jj gilman shield after a season of getting away with murder in the play the ball all year.

You gotta wonder don't you. A ref has a lot of control over the way a game goes. Giving an extra second to hold down the play the ball works out close to a full 5 mins of extra hold down. Thats a lot less work to do. And the piss weak excuses for a piggy back down field. Well, don't let me get started. Lets just say i've seen quite a few melbourne games this year and we wern't the first to be hit with some dodgy calls.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6