RECRUITS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys, we have 3 people (all Silvertails) ready to attain sigs. this weekend. We really need 6, and it will be free to get in. There are pictorals of what the club hopes the ground will look like after the development on MSE.

Can we please get a few more volunteers?

Cheers guys.

I'm sure you would all be happy with the suggestions for the oval.
I will supply absolutely everything for Saturday.

Rhino - I might have a mate who is interested, he will let me know first thing tomorrow morning.

Awesome. That's:-

1. Daniel
2. Zac
3. Wheel
4. Backer
5. Wheels mate

Guys - I'll give the tickets to Dan on Tuesday - he's picking them up at my place.

I'm thinking the Manly Daily will want to take shots of you on the day...it's being organised.

Just get them to take a picture of Dan. Mr Photogenic will have the ladies of the Northern Beaches falling over themselves to sign the petition.

Ryan

I should be able to help, im just checking a couple of things off, if so ill do it with Duff.

MB - where is the plan at?

Id like to see it

Ryan

I should be able to help, im just checking a couple of things off, if so ill do it with Duff.

MB - where is the plan at?

Id like to see it

AWESOME Fluffy - that would make 7-8 (if Dan's Dad helps) !!! That's heaps. This could be a real goer !!!

Plan is @ http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?tx=39&newsid=1588

You need to be a member as in the members only section.

Well done to Ryan for organising this and everyone that is assisting.

Ill definately come and sign whenever I turn up.

Guys - this has now been thrown in the ring:-

Hey Ryan,i will throw this out and see if you get anyone from here
I will give someone who helps on sunday a seat in the KA stand for the game
including grog and food in the presidents lounge!!!!!!!

I want to be in the presidents lounge!

actually i would rather send my dad up there if the ticket went to me because i know howmuch he would love and enjoy that

oh and matas, i am not photogenic. i look terrible in them, dark and dingy night clubs work better for me :)

Ok - give it to your Dad then Dan...he'd have to help of coarse...so that's you, your Dad, and Zac - I'll get the guys contact details.

Yup my dad is finding out today if he can do it. he may have to go to perth but will let me know tonight if he doesnt have tog o I will send him up there

My dad is definitely in and going to help collect signatures which is going to be good.

he did however say that he does not want to sit in the presidents lounge if he doesn't know anyone so that ticket is up for grabs and he will instead use one of the reserved seat tickets, so MB etc does anyone want to swap?

yeah i want to sit with my dad, i would love for someone really passionate to go and sit in the box. it would mean more to someone else than it would mean to me and I am happy if everyone else is to pass it on to anyone else more worthy than us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4