Recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow talk about trying below the belt.....I guess nobility isnt something that runs in your line!

Oh well its funny how quickly you draw swords or in your case a pen knife. But I expected nothing more from you.

Nice try, though you are about 2 months late on that one. The current flavour with people trying to hit me below the belt is talking about the fact that at the moment I am living at my parents. But again 2 weeks too late on that one too. I will try to let you know next time there is a nagging issue that might serve your purpose.

either way you clearly missed the point and no amount of dumbing down will seek to clarify the point!

hehehe...finally read your dribble mummy's boy.

so I see you can give it, but when you cop it, you call it below the belt. As for needing to dumb down, how does anyone understand half your dribble, like your disgust at the Australian squad named in the 1st week of the finals - and demanding to know why the good players aren't named.

Now somehow the recruitment of this year and next year should remind us of Brett Kimmorley situation with the beagles...hehehehe....really?

Are you trying out for the cheerleaders squad again next year Daniel?

No Barks I was far from annoyed, rather ammused. i just thought I would provide you with some ammo since your rubber bullets seem to be innafective.

There is a vast difference between pointing out severe lapses and lacking within your mental capacity and going below the belt. But I am sure you are not to understand that I get the distinct impression that you are short by the way. your attitude matches perfectly.

Now there are exact parrallels between the kimmorely incident and the current recruitment. Quite simply. Buy a messiah to save the world, leave the rest of the cupboard bare!

And yes I can draw a parallel from most things, that is the point in drawing a parallel!

I also duly noted that I stuffed up with the Australian Squad naming. But yet again lets not let comprehension and fact get in the way of the short man syndrome

[quote author=Daniel]
fire up champ....predictable!

If you can not figure out why I put it there, then i have given you way too much credit in the past.

The idea is to parallell current with past and to suggest that perhaps things haven't changed as much as we think........

like I said, way too much credit. Sometimes it is the things not said that say a lot more. As for being defensive ha.....re-read your own post to which I replied

so how does past recriutment effect what Noel and Des does....you find parallells in anything. Who was our Noddy in 2006 if your comparing parallells...

and here you go knocking someone's intelligence again.....can you stick to the point that's being discussed for once? :D insteading of going the intelligence angle.

it's not like i put it to you that i thought you were a bloke of some smarts until you announced your engagement and stated how you were going to support her and her kid.....

I've known dumber blokes with a little more headsmarts than that.[/quote]

Are you insinuating that commiting to a women and a child that is not yours is dumb? If so , you are a complete dick and yes , probably suffer from Little Man Syndrome(LMS). I takes a big person to look after someone elses child as your own .
WANKER!!!!

I'm with Barks on this one...... Dan mentioned Kimmorley in a thread that was about the recruitment of now/today/2006 if you guys didn't already know and then barks questions why he would bring him up and then dan has a shot at his intelligence!!

What gives???

I'm with Barks on this one...... Dan mentioned Kimmorley in a thread that was about the recruitment of now/today/2006 if you guys didn't already know and then barks questions why he would bring him up and then dan has a shot at his intelligence!!

What gives???
Im having a shot at his last couple of sentences. I learnt not to take too much of what Dan says too seriously , so how this all came about , i couldnt give a toss. There is nothing wrong with having a shot at someone but i believe there is a line one shouldnt cross , and due to being raised by a women who wasnt my biological mother , i take offence to his comments.

Ill tell you what gives. A coke machine after you insert $1.20.

Not if its on a railway station. I have donated more money to those f#cking coke machines than any other charity. :0

[quote author=earl]

Not if its on a railway station. I have donated more money to those f#cking coke machines than any other charity. :0
[/quote]

Or the ****ing ticket machines.

Back to the thread. Relax about next year guys. If I was running the shop the first recruit would be a forwards coach. The backs will take care of themselves. Roach would be given the back door and I'd be looking for a caoch with a few current ideas, what about Maddison or Lam, they're both unemployed?

Im starting to think nobody here has comprehension skills.

What dan was saying is, are we seeing another recruitment phase, like the one that brought us kimmorly. Never did he say, the same people are responsible. A pre schooler could understand he was just trying to draw parralels between the two different situations.

Im starting to think nobody here has comprehension skills.

What dan was saying is, are we seeing another recruitment phase, like the one that brought us kimmorly. Never did he say, the same people are responsible. A pre schooler could understand he was just trying to draw parralels between the two different situations.
I bloody hope not.
Stop using parralels. You will get Barks all upset.

[quote author=Fro]
$1.20 !!!!

If I send you $12 earl can you post me some cans, thats cheap :)
You must have misunderstood. My coke doesnt come in cans.

[/quote]

well if that's the case it's even bloody cheaper!

I understand you taking offence to that part Earl.. i wasn't at all talking about that.

I liked you litle catch phrase though.. reminds me of the weekend.. i put $1.20 (or whatever it is) in the coke machine and two cokes came out :D

Spot on fLIP thank you for restoring my faith!

And thank you for jumping to my defense earl!

Hey Flip theres a difference between incomprehension and not getting caught up in the doom and gloom sky is falling crap.

This thread (& its alleged lack of comprehension) is starting to resemble watching your in laws and cousins argue crap at a party.

Hey.......is that short red headed step kid lurking over there in the corner Barks. Yup. it sure is !

Do you notice how most threads flop dead after your posts?..hehehehe

Are you the kid in the other corner with his hands in his pants who says something, and everyone just avoids eye contact...slowly shuffling the other direction ;0)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2