Recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Whats everyones thoughts
Halfs/5/8 on market maloney, sezer, egly, hodkinson, carney.
Forwards - lussick, jwh, jeremy smith, james tamou.
Superleague - veterans who could help.
Thoughts everyone thinking maloney is a must offer overs for jwh so they have to up there offer and not have money for maloney.

Hodko and Maloney would pretty good

Ryan James and Maloney. JWH as well. That should toughen up the pack.

Whats everyones thoughts
Halfs/5/8 on market maloney, sezer, egly, hodgkinson, carney.
Forwards - lussick, jwh, jeremy smith, james tamou.
Superleague - veterans who could help.
Thoughts everyone thinking maloney is a must offer overs for jwh so they have to up there offer and not have money for maloney.
Kane Elgey from the Titans looks the goods & Aiden Sezer would be the two i would go after,
we also need some forwards mainly Props that can actually bend the line,Manly Management
give yourself an uppercut.

Now that Parra has spent $2mill on 2 ex Manly players (yes I classfy Foran as ex now) we should pick the eyes out of there kids coming thru
Yep lets get Ryan Matterson their gun 20's representative 5/8th he won't wait behind the grub Foran.
Pauli Pauli is a huge prop who would be pretty cheap.
I hope we also look to the ESL for a Burgess/ Ellis hardhead

The fact is even Taulamolo hasn't resigned. JWH. Open the wallet and spend the cash. Even get in Aaron Woods head. He's a Manly fan and contracts mean nothing.

NO TO MALONY, SANDOW. They are useless

The players i would look at . Bring back Carney to the NRL. 5/8 Lyon and sign Will Hoppa back to manly. Parramatta could not offord hoppa after throwing money at Wateel and parraforan.

The side i would like to see is

Stewart
T Turbo
Matai
Hoppa/Lyon
Taufua
Lyon/ Seizer
Carney/Egley
J Turbo
Ballin
Lussick
James
Buhrer
Lui

Reserves
Wicks/Mateo/Symonds
james tamou
J Hodges
Starling

This side would see up back in within the premiership. It is a quality side.

The recruitment needs to get to work this morning and start looking at players and not get desperate and throw money at anyone.

The first call i would make is to the NRL to see how can we get carney registered. If the NRL play hard ball get on to carneys manager and get him to do some ground work on it while we work on securing Egley and James from the titans. Then sign Lussick and Hoppa at parramatta.

you want to be successful you need to bring quality players in. I would rather have carney than malony who is hot and cold. Even with his record.

NO TO MALONY, SANDOW. They are useless

The players i would look at . Bring back Carney to the NRL. 5/8 Lyon and sign Will Hoppa back to manly. Parramatta could not offord hoppa after throwing money at Wateel and parraforan.

The side i would like to see is

Stewart
T Turbo
Matai
Hoppa/Lyon
Taufua
Lyon/ Seizer
Carney/Egley
J Turbo
Ballin
Lussick
James
Buhrer
Lui

Reserves
Wicks/Mateo/Symonds
james tamou
J Hodges
Starling

This side would see up back in within the premiership. It is a quality side.

The recruitment needs to get to work this morning and start looking at players and not get desperate and throw money at anyone.

The first call i would make is to the NRL to see how can we get carney registered. If the NRL play hard ball get on to carneys manager and get him to do some ground work on it while we work on securing Egley and James from the titans. Then sign Lussick and Hoppa at parramatta.

you want to be successful you need to bring quality players in. I would rather have carney than malony who is hot and cold. Even with his record.
That pack is garbage. And Carney lol

We would be better going for Elgey and then the young Rorters 5/8 then throw cash as JWH , Tamou and Taumalolo to go with Buhrer and JSL in the pack. Hodges as the 9. THAT is a pack.

Lussick looked the Biz last week. Plenty of Aggression, just what we need. A player that should be looked at in the ESL is John Bateman from Wigan.
Young , Hard as nails and can tackle all day long. Got plenty of mongrel in him. A pack could be built around this young fella.

Rangi chase could be a 5/8 option if he wants to prove he can do it in the nrl. Also lussick is ****. Are you related to him? Why would he be picked to start over an australian front rower?

Sezer/Maloney at 5/8

Elgey/Cornish at half

Then 1 of T Burgess, JWH, Napa, Myles S Burgess (dreaming) or Tamou (only if he can turn it around)......maybe even S Manu

Then 1 of K Sims, Grevmsuhl, Ofahangue

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Clinton Gutherson
05. Peta Hiku
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kane Elgey
08. Tom Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Luke Burgess
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Josh Starling
17. Jake Trbojevic

Sorry, but people saying Maloney is useless might want to have another look. He played well at the Warriors (almost unheard of - everyone who goes there kills their career normally). Won a comp at the Roosters and has played very well, played Origin, and is a top goal kicker. Yes he isn't the best defender in the world, but neither is Thurston, nor was Lockyer etc etc - this can be managed, and well, it hasn't exactly hurt the Roosters yet has it?

I'd be after Elgey and Maloney. Young bright prospect coupled with someone experienced who can take on the line and ball play. I'd go after Tom Burgess and Dylan Napa (if Dylan isn't locked up yet), and I'd bring through Jake T now and start to develop him into the top grade. I'd like to bring in an experienced back rower who still has 2 good years left in them, but I doubt there are many options here other than Corey Parker, but he'd be 33 next year, so probably not.

As some have mentioned, I'd also sound out S Burgess to see if there was any truth to the rumour he isn't loving rugby and might want back in the NRL. This would mean we wouldn't get Napa and would need to shed a few (which we could - Horo, Hasson, Mason). However, this scenario is highly unlikely.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2