Recruitment, good , bad and downright ugly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
News Corp can reveal .

While Flegler has come under fire for his lack of consistency and discipline - he has been suspended three times in the past two seasons - NRL clubs like his aggression and intimidation factor.
For that reason, they are willing to pay big bucks for Flegler.

Damm I wish we still had this bloke in the system. Could have made a great 3/4 next to koula. Probably would have had a lot of game time at 1 over last few years as well.

Still annoys me that we let this one, and Gutherson go. I'm a strong believer that you look at what they potentially could become, not what they are when they are just starting. You look at the skill set, not the mistakes, not at the early deficiencies. Those can be rectified, but you cant teach innate skill

No point looking back the damage is done. Lets hope the current mob get it right. We look to have some exciting potential coming through.

We be better get someone soon.The way the Doggies are going ,there will be nothing left. They just just signed that young gun from the broncos and now they are chasing Dominic young . I honestly dont know how they are getting away with it and not a word is said or have they scrapped the salary cap and havent told anyone else. This worries me for our young guns that are coming through. They just dont care who the player plays for, if they want him ,then they just throw money at them

The way the Doggies are going ,there will be nothing left. They just just signed that young gun from the broncos and now they are chasing Dominic young . I honestly dont know how they are getting away with it
Get over it feathered friend

Salary Caps
Defensive lines
Game plans
and Records are all meant to be broken

Thought i noticed somewhere where that 500 k transfer fee for that disgruntled Bronco junior would have some cap ramifications for both parties , Even on a small scale but did not take a lot of notice . Fair to say that Gould was fairly instrumental in rebuilding the Panthers but seems to be using a different method and approach trying to do the same at the Dogs ,

Lots of pressure will be on the dogs this year. Actually might take some of the heat from us… At the slightest hint of failure the media will be all over them like sharks reacting to blood in the water.
As we all know history tells us that you can’t buy a new team and expect to do well unless you can build some type of team binding environment…. There are no guarantees their new coach will be a successful head coach either…. look at all the promising Bellamy assistants that have failed at the top job…Also remember Gould rated Barrett extremely highly as an up and coming coach..

Looking at 2024 recruitment, which the club should be knee deep in atm.

Id keep our faith in juniors but 2 key additions.

A Flegler or Spencer Leinu up front.

Then dont re-sign Parker and Harper and sign one strike outside back in Penisini or Young...maybe either a cheaper punt on Smith Shields

Lots of pressure will be on the dogs this year.
Every club has pressure feathered friend

But no club has more pressure than the Legendary Manly club
where second best is not a Manly thing

No Pressure ,
No Guts
No Premiership Winning Glory

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Lower your great Standards
and You stand for Nothing Great

The Greatest of All
The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Tributes flowing in for Immortal, Bob Fulton - Sea Eagles

You get over it. I am allowed to have my opinion and nothing you can do will change my mind
Yes I respect your opinion feathered friend
I was only saying to get over the salary cap cheating mentality
because ...
Salary Caps
Defensive lines
Game plans
and Records are all meant to be broken

Lots of pressure will be on the dogs this year. Actually might take some of the heat from us… At the slightest hint of failure the media will be all over them like sharks reacting to blood in the water.
As we all know history tells us that you can’t buy a new team and expect to do well unless you can build some type of team binding environment…. There are no guarantees their new coach will be a successful head coach either…. look at all the promising Bellamy assistants that have failed at the top job…Also remember Gould rated Barrett extremely highly as an up and coming coach..

As they say Barrett could talk the talk but...' I wonder if Gould forgot that lesson.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4