Recruit a Superhero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We don't need another hero...
tina_aunty_entity1.jpg

SpongeBob isn't a superhero but he could at least make the season a bit funnier.

Any superhero in tights. At least they would add colour and flair to the game and take the focus off the teams performance.
There would be an increase in crowds with more kids, women and the like coming to games and they would be able to show more Manly games on the Kids TV network. Introduce Manly superhero dolls. This would be a marketing dream.
Collectively they would be called the Mighty Manly Eagles or Incredible Eagles or.......

SpongeBob isn't a superhero but he could at least make the season a bit funnier.
You haven't seen the latest SpongeBob movie then @Loobs where he turns into a Superhero along with Patrick and the rest of the Bikini Bottom gang.....yes, I have three boys under eight!

You haven't seen the latest SpongeBob movie then @Loobs where he turns into a Superhero along with Patrick and the rest of the Bikini Bottom gang.....yes, I have three boys under eight!
Haha yes I actually have! Forgot about that though! Taking down Plankton and Antonio is a job equal to getting off the bottom of the table!

Wonder woman and if you lost jeez you could still have a great night.

I just liked her magic lasso. No other reason. OK she was hot and I was 15 when she was on telly. Then it even got better. We got a colour TV, so that was the colour of her um eyes.

Would she play hooker?

I was also partial to Supergirl. I'd often fantasise of her flying over my head with that short mini skirt on. It never seemed to blow up as she landed. I was always watching just in case that happened though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6