Rebuilding the Fortress!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
We have won once at Brookvale over the past 5 games there.

If we are to recreate the feeling of "Fortress Brookvale", now is the time to do it against Penrith. It has been a while since we have won there, and I'm sure we are due for a win by now. If I was Trent Barrett, I would realise the fact that our finals chances are probably gone, but still strive to put on a show for our fans. We have nothing to lose, so Trent's aim should be to win every game at Brookvale from now on.

Bringing back our dominance at Brookvale is the first step in rebuilding our glorious club to its former glory, starting in 2017. Home base should be our NO.1 priority.

All Brookvale games left in 2016:

Round 14 V Penrith
Round 17 V Dragons
Round 21 V Knights
Round 24 V Storm
Round 25 V Raiders

Come on Trent, Get the boys fired up and tell them to win all of our home games at whatever cost! Lets show everyone that playing at Brookvale is the ultimate rugby league challenge!!! The time for redemption is NOW!!!!!!

Unfortunately we won't be beating panthers this week without our 2 playmakers unless Koroisau and Trbojevic Fire. They will be our strike weapons along with walker but I just don't think we can beat them unless the team decides they want to play despite all the injuries and problems. Traditionally we play well under pressure. I can only see us winning against Knights in those games and maybe dragons if DCE returns

We'll beat Penriff easy on Sunday.
New halves, new forward, new beginings :wait:

When do the SOO playersgo back to camp? Moylen and Mansour would not want to risk injury :p

Hopefully some unwavering loyal fans can be the concrete foundation that the re-build starts from!!

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8