really sick of it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I'm sick of all the endless circular posts on this forum. and I'm back......
the facts are these:
why is there so much intrigue and debate around player signings?
who is there so many weird refs calls in games?
why are there so many rumours about mostly everything rugby league?
answer?
because it keeps the fans interested - that's us
and here's another fact: players move clubs. as a great mate of mine said: "plumber who works at a local plumbers on $500pw gets an offer to move for $1k a week at another plumber; does he say to his current employer - I can't leave mate, I'm loyal to you" no, no and no. he goes for the $1k.
fact.

the facts are these:
answer?
and here's another fact: players move clubs. as a great mate of mine said: "plumber who works at a local plumbers on $500pw gets an offer to move for $1k a week at another plumber; does he say to his current employer - I can't leave mate, I'm loyal to you" no, no and no. he goes for the $1k.
fact.
plus I can't work out the new forum works - sorry Dan I know you live in Europe

Pleased to hear that you are still sick of something bazeagle, but I'm not sure how the MVP thread got roped into this.

What about if that plumber absolutely loved plumbing growing up and tried all he could to find a job in plumbing, but every plumbing company he approached turned him down. Then one day one intelligent man could see the plumbing potential the young lad had, and had enough faith in him that he gave him an apprenticeship. Under this man's tutelage the young lad became one of the best plumbers in Australia and had hordes of fans cheering him, and applauding his amazing abilities to unblock drains. Would this lad give up this gig to join a dodgy, potentially bankrupt plumbing company on the Gold Coast because they promise him a bit more dosh?

What about if that plumber absolutely loved plumbing growing up and tried all he could to find a job in plumbing, but every plumbing company he approached turned him down. Then one day one intelligent man could see the plumbing potential the young lad had, and had enough faith in him that he gave him an apprenticeship. Under this man's tutelage the young lad became one of the best plumbers in Australia and had hordes of fans cheering him, and applauding his amazing abilities to unblock drains. Would this lad give up this gig to join a dodgy, potentially bankrupt plumbing company on the Gold Coast because they promise him a bit more dosh?
yes,
if he has gavin orr looking after him!!!

Seriously.............There are numerous people (employees) in the world who have knocked back the approach and lure of more money from a competitor etc and have chosen to stay loyal to their employers on less money.

So loyalty does exist. It is not a fairy tale, it is real. And yes, loyalty still exists with some players in the NRL, not all but some and that's a fact.

Quote:
“The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.”
— Albert Einstein

Last edited:
the facts are these:
answer?
fact.

What kind of person is loyal to plumbers????
This is Rugby League we're talking about.
It is sport. Sports have fans and cult followings.
There are no cult followings in plumbing.
Nobody cheer for the plumbers or wear their logos or fly the plumbing flag.
Fact! 'Cause sh1t ain't that interesting.

If there are no fans and cult followings, Beaver, Tooves, Ima, Igor, Wombat, etc. would have all left Manly for the bigger coin. Even recently, Tommy T said no to Dogsler. Why? Because he wanted to be a Sea Eagle, NOT a Dog. Jake T declared himself Manly through and through.

Sure, some play for the $$$$, some play for the love of the game, some for the clubs and some for the fans. Matty B also said the club doesn't owe him anything, but the other way around, and that it's not all about money.

Foz and Chezza, ALL ABOUT MONEY.
To me, they are no different than Plumbing and that's why they are right up Poo alley. Their image is forever tarnished on the Northern Beaches.

Seriously.............There are numerous people (employees) in the world who have knocked back the approach and lure of more money from a competitor etc and have chosen to stay loyal to their employers on less money.

So loyalty does exist. It is not a fairy tale, it is real. And yes, loyalty still exists with some players in the NRL, not all but some and that's a fact.

Quote:
“The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.”
— Albert Einstein

The loyal guys stay loyal to their great boss .That isn't the case here ,apart from Tooves ,the bosses here all seem like c*ckheads..

The loyal guys stay loyal to their great boss .That isn't the case here ,apart from Tooves ,the bosses here all seem like c*ckheads..

Or they might stay loyal for other reasons like....."because it is whats best for their family"..........! ;)

that tiger book about Pi?....Nah....get a life!

(see everyone, because it was called life of Pi...!!!!!)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6