Realistic 2015 props wish list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I'd have Russell Packer, we all know his past mistakes.... But he deserves another chance.... And if choc leaves as it's suggested then we will need to add even more grunt to a light pack that made no real impact this year.

c eagle said:
I'd have Russell Packer, we all know his past mistakes.... But he deserves another chance.... And if choc leaves as it's suggested then we will need to add even more grunt to a light pack that made no real impact this year.

He signed with the Dragons.

Kevinward777 said:
c eagle said:

Really , is it official from dragons.

c eagle said:
Kevinward777 said:
c eagle said:

Really , is it official from dragons.

Yeah I think so. There was an article about it on Nrl.com

Everyone deserves another chance. I just hope all clubs do their homework and that they have truly repented and aren't just looking at their football ability, although we know in reality clubs don't do that and we see if by the continual amount of multiple chances players get that they haven't learned from their mistakes. I just hope that the people (victims and their families) on the other side of what they have done aren't supporters of the club they eventually sign for. I would hate to think the choice they would have to make if you were a die hard supporter who has loved your club all your life and the person who did these things to you started lining up in your club colours.

I want Scott,Macguire,Taumalolo and Lawrence as our 4 props.

Then I'll have Guerra, Beau Scott and Teo in the backrow.

Keep DCE Ballin Lyon Buhrer. Get Whare back in centers Blair and Gutherson wings and Hiku at fullback. I'd go Buhrer at 5/8th.

I'm happy with what we've got + Mason. We've lost Kingy, so what?? He didn't play the whole year anyway. With what we've got we nearly made another GF this year. We'll be fine next year.

mozgrame said:
I'm happy with what we've got + Mason. We've lost Kingy, so what?? He didn't play the whole year anyway. With what we've got we nearly made another GF this year. We'll be fine next year.

Ideally Mason & Antonio Kaufusi, no Watmough & no Stewart, we be even stronger next year

c eagle said:

Packer should burn in hell, or at the Raiders

Starting props:
Mason (assuming he has signed)
Lawrence

Bench:
Sene-Lafao
Lui
J. Trbojevic (only if he is 100% fit, don't need to risk further ankle injuries)
Starling

With Ballin playing 80 minutes a match I'm not sure when Hodges will get a look in - as good he is, we don't really need two hookers (insert joke here).

eagle40 said:
mozgrame said:

Ideally Mason & Antonio Kaufusi, no Watmough & no Stewart, we be even stronger next year

Just checking you want to replace choc and Glenn with mason and kafusi?

4 props on the bench?

cherry_poppins said:
c eagle said:

Packer should burn in hell, or at the Raiders

You'd probably take hell before goin to the Raiders under Stuart.

Packer....no way..

Stockwell.. a good young prop, but don't we already have enough of those on our books?...... Pass.

Very happy if Big Willie has signed. I haven't been a fan, I just think he is the right kind of player, for the club in 2015. You need that experience. Lets hope he still has some mongrel left.

I Really think it's important for the club that Epi lady is still with us. The last couple of years, we have let go of that experienced prop from reserves.
Lets not forget he's played for the kiwi's in the past. He is an experienced NRL prop similar to Big Willie, who looked way out of condition and way off the pace when he came to us this year.. He improved throughout the season and should have got a start in the A's at the end for mine. Add a preseason with Donny, and I think epi with his size is a better Prop than anything we could pick up.

My biggest wish is Trent Merrin. Choc plays as a middle prop, where most 13's do on the field. Choc probably has to be let free, to be any chance, of affording Merrin. I am happy with that. Merrin is worth every cent of the reported $600k choc would be paid for 2015. And lets face it, his girl does needs a good beach to surf.

The Big players win the Big games. Merrin would change the dynamic of the forward pack Massively. If we got him in place of choc, IMO we are actually looking a much better side then we were for 2014.

We already bought out and out size with that guy from Mounties. If he is capable of running straight and hard at a first grade level we are OK for 20 - 30 minutes a game there. What we need is a sizeable enough guy that can hold his own AND help bring the youngsters along. Is that Mason? Well he's probably the best of what's out there. He has, all faults aside, had a decent career and achieved a lot. The younger guys probably could learn a bit from him. He was on 250 at the Knights, probably pick him up at 200, could also probably tack on some kind of option for a second year. As I've said before, he needs the coin so hopefully the incentive is there to play hard and lead.

Personally though I can't see why we can't do this deal with OR without Choc. It's not a cap buster. If it's done, announce it and move on. Give the club some good news...

Frank said:
Seriously, from Mounties to NRL. Can't see it.
If Rocky Balboa a struggling boxer from the slums of Philadelphia can become a Champion so can the kid from Mounties feathered friend .
Anything is possible with the Manly winning culture

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6