Re Souths, article from The Roar, how true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
This is from the comments section of an article in the Roar on hatred in rugby league. What a great rant!!
Never ever thought I would say this, but I think Souths are surpassing the Dogs for my hatred.

Roar Article

I hate Souths. I hate their players, their management, their owner and their fans. I hate their assembly line of Burgess brothers, their masses of povo houso gangsta wannabe fans in their TV Week jumpers all slobbering through their broken teeth and coming through the gate like Orcs streaming out of Mordor. I hate their cashed up bogan owner and his downturned thumbs and his stupid Book of Feuds, his bells, his puffy goddamn jackets and his beards. I hate the fact that he has pulled such a swifty on the NRL that we are now told that a team that has won squat since black and white TV is actually the Proide of the Loig. Osama Bin laden should have hidden in Souths trophy cabinet as nobody has looked there for about forty years. I particularly hate the fact that they used to be good for only one thing, and that was taking four points off them each year. Now that they’re competitive I hate them even more.

RE: Re Souths, article from The Roar, how tue.

8 wooden spoons, 42 years without a premiership trophy and still call them selves pride of the league . LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

RE: Re Souths, article from The Roar, how tue.

It's a shame the fans are such c##ks because seeing Souths successful on field is a refreshing change and they are an entertaining team to watch. Just ashame the majority of their fans are toothless inbred hillbilly housos

I like the hype surrounding Souths as it allows other Teams to consolidate and break their hearts October 6th :)

I am surprised at the fickle Media in constantly anointing an 'invincible' Team a few times each season.

The hysteria of the Tigers last pre-season, followed by the Dogs was transferred to Cowboys in the pre-season and now Souths.:huh:

Manly have to literally win a GF to ever be granted even a begrudging review by the Media.
The 2011 campaign, culminating in the Media calling on Oz to barrack for NZ Team, highlights their bias and footy knowledge :mad:

2V 2Victory :heart:

PS On the Desi08 Coach they have a large new sign on the left hand side - 2V 2012 :)

Exactly.

We have just recently won 2 comps in 4 years and we have not even received the credit for being a great team, yet Dessie is now called a great coach (which he is) but only after he left us!

The telecrap launched a disgusting campaign to have the whole of australia barrack against us and cheer on new zealand, yet now those hypocritical mongrels have their motto as "we're for Sydney".

What a load of crap that publication is.

I don't mind the hatred, we feed off it actually.....it's just about the credit and recognition our club doesn't receive that irritates me.

I'd rather be hated and successful rather than perennial losers and loved!

I am just so thankful they have been rubbish for all of my life. I can't imagine how different my love of rugby league would have been spoiled if Souths & their fans had enjoyed any success in the last 25 years.

Like I said in another thread, I've always had a soft spot for the wabbits: pity more than anything!

However....

After they beat us, the amount of flack I copped from the resident lol@$ouffs supporter has turned them into a enemy. The way they get talked up in the media, the favorable treatment the pink idiots seem to give them... They've become like the purple scum in the way that they can seemingly do no wrong whilst opposition teams come across as brutish thugs...

Lol I dunno I just don't like 'em anymore :)

Like I constantly remind vermin fans, the plaudits you get from the evil news limited filth are the same people who almost succeeded in killing your club as well as a host of other clubs who died because of their greed.

sheridanstand78 said:
Like I constantly remind vermin fans, the plaudits you get from the evil news limited filth are the same people who almost succeeded in killing your club as well as a host of other clubs who died because of their greed.

Midnight Oil wrote a song about that! "Short Memories"........

To all the "True" Souths Supporters,
Where were you before they got kicked out of the League?
Their 2000 fans who went to their games was a pathetic crowd! Not the 2000 but the supporters who weren't there.

After the George Piggins march, all these true supporters came out their holes in the ground....including:
Ray Martin, Andrew Denton, Russell Crowe etc.
Where were you two years ago when they wanted you?
That's right - They were an embarrassment!

MWSE said:
I bloody hate seeing those stupid Rabbitohs stickers on the backs of peoples cars.

That's so they know not to steal that car, because its already stolen and thus no insurance, it's a secret code.

Another game where there was obvious bias towards them from the refs. But not only the refs. They get 6 Fri night games and only 3 Mon night games in the first 20 rounds compared to our 4 Fri nights and 7 Mon nights. They've become the Broncos of Sydney. I've always disliked Souffs now I just hate them. I'll back any other team to beat them including Storm and Dogs.

It is becoming glaringly obvious they are the darlings of the NRL . Whatever is best for business I suppose .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6