re:our new seats in the Arko stand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Philip

when we renewed our season tickets in Dec, like we have since the arko stand opened, we were told that all season tickets holders in the Arko stand would be sitting together in section I in 2005. 1 day after we received our application, we applied for 2 different seat arrangements and missed out on both. we were offered tickets that were supposedly Good seats, which we took. yesterday we went and we cant see the TV screen, the view isn't the best, at $280 a seat, this isn't fair. we would of paid extra $$$ for the convenience of Good Seats. I am so Disappointed. we only saw 12 people who had season tickets in section I, the rest had general admission tickets which pissed me off even more. the security guard in the top corner doesn't check the tickets. Now that the club has a of bit money behind them, season ticket holders are getting :evil: fu**** around. the vip section where we sat for 7 years was half empty, mainly lower grade players with their partners sitting there.
we will still sit in the arko stand, because we like being high up and we love watching Manly. it has been a part of my life for 36 years going to home and away games, rail,hail or shine. this is the thanks we get.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Mate i've heard of other unsavoury stories as well regarding season tickets holders.

Long time holders are not being looked after.

Whats doing Manly Admin?

You have unhappy customers!

I would suggest writing Phillip Dean an email - he seems to be very helpful and responsive.

PM mata for details

This is the fourth complaint I've heard about season ticket arrangements in the past week.

I would advocate getting in touch with Philip Dean - he does seem to have his head in the right place.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6