re: football club member

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no need to publicly bash him guys..... funs over I guess

Fair enough,didn't think we were bashing him though.

Will stop here though,my thoughts were reasonably clear in the reply

im not having a go. do what you wish. id just like to see an open debate

no need to publicly bash him guys..... funs over I guess

No probs Zap.

Someone comes out with a personal attack on me I aint going to sit there and take it. I can give a hell of a lot better than I get.

i agree but if the attack was in PM attack back in PM and report it to one of the mods or admins so we can get nasty ourselves

I did reply to it, but I'm not going to get someone else to fight my battles for me.

But I shall desist from here on.

$840.00 would be for 2 tickets, I didn't see that mentioned anywhere. It is written as if $840.00 is for one tcket.

We have season tickets in Section D of the Jane Try Stand, right on the 50m line. I do have to admit however that at $35.00 a seat is a bit expensive given the rather primitive conditions of the Jane Try Stand.

The most expensive seats at Suncorp are only $38.00 & in my opinion Suncorp is by far the best football ground that I have attended. The facilities and view of the ground are simply excellent.

Thanks for the Info Corso Pete - Welcome to AE also. I like your stuff on ME and was pleased to read that the better half is doing very well health wise. :clap:

Thanks for the info regarding the stands and seating. Last I sat in JT stand was about 20 years ago and it was pretty primitive then. Southern Stand is okay and I have never had the privilege of sittting in the Arko stand.

Brookie really needs an upgrade - lights, stands and even entrances/boxes could be a lot better.

It is a real pity that Manly is no longer a State marginal seat (never had been a Federal one) as there is not the wherewithal to see an upgraded Brookie as a Govt priority.

$840 would be for 3 seats. They were $280 each.

The tickets in the JT Stand must be more expensive than the Arko Stand. From memory we paid around the $800 mark for 2 season tics in the JT Stand

Could be - the arko stand has been a bit empty in years gone by.

Fro - I wouldnt bother accepting any challenge - ive heard the best and they have 10 years of practice doing it every day.

Could be - the arko stand has been a bit empty in years gone by.

Fro - I wouldnt bother accepting any challenge - ive heard the best and they have 10 years of practice doing it every day.

Never said I was the best Fluff, jsut that I give better than I get.

how was dining in the dark?

If I make a post, I expect I will get positive response. if members respond to a topic that I feel strongly about with a smartass response, I give as good as I get. !BDH!

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Apr 25 2005, 12:39AM ]</span>

And good onya Philip you have a good reason to be upset with Admin and it looks like you got a good response.

It's all banter in here mate....I wouldn't take it personally.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4