MVP: Rd17 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I like the Guac love on here, but where's the respect for Keppie. Bloke was everywhere in defence and made some crunching tackles along with strong carries. Got a long break after that but what to do when ur carrying ur team in defence.

3 Keppie
2 Guac
1 I actually don't know lol

3 - Haumole
2 - Foz
1 - Harper

@mosto ... Suli gets 2 from you? Surely you're taking the piss. Although to be fair for the most part he was one of Canberra's best.
Thought he ran hard and tested the line often. I was about 8 Coopers Red deep trying to drown my sorrows when I did the points though, so that may have impaired my judgement.

3. Olakau'atu
2. Foran
1. Suli - mainly because I thought he made a lot of strong carries

Tough to find 3 players who were first grade standard out there tonight

3. Guac. Gets better each week. Damaging runner and hits hard in defence.
2. Croker. Did nothing wrong from what I can recall
1. Paseka
X 2 , but little to chose from really

I'm going to award points for Comedy Gold instead of football.

3. Suli for standing in exactly the wrong place at the wrong time, allowing the ball to hit his head and gift Canberra a try while simultaneously denying Reuben a chance to jump for it.
2. Saab for those wild and carefree in-field passes as he was being dragged into touch.
1. Jetski for his defensive reads. He may be defensively dyslexic.

I believe Suli received a try assist for that. 1st for the year :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11