MVP: Rd 9 v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same boat. A very busy Mother’s Day.Me (and the daughter were given a leave pass to watch the game if we wanted too.) But sometimes family takes precedence.
Hearing you mate. I used up my pass yesterday when I said I was going to watch my old rugby club play and catch up with some mates.

Needless to say today was her call.

3 - Turbo
2 - Keppie - best game I’ve seen him play. That shot he put on the kicker was incredible and so well timed, well done son
1 - Paseka - 10x better than AFB ever was. Strong player, good bloke and a future NSW player

HM to Jason Saab who is getting better every single week. The dragons fans act like he doesn’t know how to play league but their players team are heading for that 13th place this year. Up the Eagles
Will be great seeing Jason gliding down that sideline for a few four pointers against them when we get to play them next.

Hearing you mate. I used up my pass yesterday when I said I was going to watch my old rugby club play and catch up with some mates.

Needless to say today was her call.
NRL.com full match replays should be up at sometime tomorrow. Enjoy the game.

This game was very slow with the referee not blowing any 6 agains to speed the game up. I think this is probably the worst refereed game all season with unnoticed forward passes from the Warriors and how Olakau'atu try was disallowed when Tom Burgess did the exact some try for Souths against Tigers is beyond me. All in all good to get the 2 points but not happy with our defensive effort in this game.

3 - Tom
2 - Tom
1 - It was close but I'd go Tom.

Honourable mention to that bloke wearing number 1. Whatever his name is.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6