MVP: Rd 9 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. DCE
2.Olakau'atu
1. Jake

Harper tried his best. Paseka did well. Weekes fair. Johns offered nothing (and some want to throw out Schuster...really?). Croker always puts in 100%
Yes Johns is bog average but at least he shows up.

3 - DCE tried his guts out for the whole game

2 - Olakau'atu 147 running metres 6 tackle breaks 37 tackles

1 - Paseka - 172 running metres

Disappointing that Jake missed 5 tackles

Harper also missed 5 tackles and had cement in his boots

Kaeo Weekes offered absolutely nothing he is a myth

Garrick is a winger and fill in fullback not a Centre

Sipley undid all his good work from his previous performances

Cooper John's created absolutely nothing. He can't be named again. He had his chance.
Agree with all this accept the Jake bit and Garrick bit. I’d also have Paseka as my mom.

But he did 53!!

3) Paseka - 172 metres in 54 mins. and powered up the middle
2) Jake - 53 tackles...Jake was Jake
1) DCE - Tried hard but with mixed results

Special mention to Croker for playing busted.

3 - Paseka. He's really developing into a top line prop.
2 - Croker. Talk about put your body on the line.
1 - DCE. Some really nice plays especially the 40/20.

We had a few who would've polled negative points tonight. Harper, Tippytoes and Johns are the first that spring to mind but I could probably add more.

3 - DCE tried his guts out for the whole game

2 - Olakau'atu 147 running metres 6 tackle breaks 37 tackles

1 - Paseka - 172 running metres

Harper also missed 5 tackles and had cement in his boots

Kaeo Weekes offered absolutely nothing he is a myth

Garrick is a winger and fill in fullback not a Centre

Sipley undid all his good work from his previous performances

Cooper John's created absolutely nothing. He can't be named again. He had his chance.

Yep the sipley offload that was dropped early in the tackle count and then 10
Mins in the bin was game defining. Awful.

Paseka was the only forward having a real crack so 3 points for him.

Lawton was a bright spark when he came on so 2

Jake busted his boiler again , 1

I tried a game tonight without commenting on the game thread , when we lose it’s actually a better experience, you still feel bad , but not ****house.

I tried a game tonight without commenting on the game thread , when we lose it’s actually a better experience, you still feel bad , but not ****house.
The other trick is not to watch the second half. It wasn't by choice as I had something else on so couln't stop to watch it, but it has helped my mood immensely!

3. Tent
2. Jake
1. Bully needs more minutes, should start over Alioia..

Thought DCE over called the ball to the right side way to much when we had all that good early ball.

Tu
Johns should not be sighted in grade again, nor should Harper. Tui is heading down the same path as well.
Tui is LEADING them down that path. He’s useless. He can’t even do the most basic thing, that takes no skill at all, and that is RUN HARD INTO THE LINE!!!! FFS!! Stop with the stupid little ****en skipping BS and just run. And if you’re worried about gettin hurt then **** off out of 1st grade.

I reckon Lawton needed to come on earlier. Crocker just looks way too gassed and is offering very little in attack.

Tu

Tui is LEADING them down that path. He’s useless. He can’t even do the most basic thing, that takes no skill at all, and that is RUN HARD INTO THE LINE!!!! FFS!! Stop with the stupid little *en skipping BS and just run. And if you’re worried about gettin hurt then * off out of 1st grade.
I can’t argue with that. I just had a moment where I would try and spare somebody, and that was Tui. He was abhorrent last night (and in other games too). I knew when he bombed that try in the first half we were going to lose.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8