MVP: Rd 8 v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Relieved to get the win… but f@&k me, we need to sort this problem out…
No amount of poker and truck pulling and singing kumbaya in the offseason to make each other besties changes the fact that mentally we are one of the weakest teams In the nrl…
Most of us in the week said we should win this, but we’re worried about the mental state of the team as we never , ever back up from a tough performance with another solid one…
We were at 1/4 speed tonight.. we looked disinterested from the kick off, and couldn’t match the intensity of the worst team in the history of the nrl…
Again, love the win… but this just isn’t good enough

DCE - his durability and ability to keep playing is unbelievable

Sipley - one of his best games and saved a couple of tries with his last ditch defence

Saab - great game and made the match winner.

3. Garrick, took bomb after bomb in the rain. Ran well out from our line...i dont think we lose anything with him moving into the no. 1 next week
2. Ola - Beast!
1. Sipley - two big games in a row. Ive been critical of his lateral defense in the past. But hes playing very well.

Honourable mention to Harper ( yes Harper) Saab and i thought young Fainu did well holding that edge. One bad miss but serious potential.

Schu, Turbo, Cherry ( for 65 mins) all terrible.

I was boycotting mvp if we lost but we didn't so:

3 Saab - doing things off his own bat this year
2 Ola - dangerous
1 Garrick - solid game and kicked a lot of goals

DCE was in most of our best stuff but made some mistakes too

3 - Saab

2 - Olakau'atu

1 - Sipley

Harper was good out there today. Had 3 big plays that helped keep us in it
I was trying to figure how to put him in. He was really hyped after the first flare up and I feel like he drove the win with his attitude. So Saab misses out ...

DCE
Haumole
Harper

3 Toff
2 Saab
1 jake ( he was leading the boys in that last 10 minutes

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4