MVP: Rd 8 v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same as below..although i didnt think DCE was that bad behind a well beaten pack and in the rain
3. Garrick, took bomb after bomb in the rain. Ran well out from our line...i dont think we lose anything with him moving into the no. 1 next week
2. Ola - Beast!
1. Sipley - two big games in a row. Ive been critical of his lateral defense in the past. But hes playing very well.

Honourable mention to Harper ( yes Harper) Saab and i thought young Fainu did well holding that edge. One bad miss but serious potential.

Schu, Turbo, Cherry ( for 65 mins) all terrible.

I noticed that my (also other posters') 3-2-1 ratings for this round match with Fox Super Coach points, i.e. Olakau'atu 80, Saab 75, DCE 75. It would be interesting to see if SC points correlate with our MVP points at season's end.

Sippers really made a difference when he came on
Guac great general game in attack and D
Harper much maligned and I still hold my breadth every time he gets the ball or has to make a tackle but he did very well and starting to develop a good relationship with Saab who was also outstanding
Saab and Jake both really good
DCE a bit rocks and diamonds esp that kick on the 1st or 2nd for Harper to chase down :) ,but when it mattered a great kick for Saab.
Thats about 10 points I have distributed to 8 players way beyond the 3 player quota
Anyways I'll let myself out

3 DCE enough touches of class when needed. Backed up Tom to score the first try and provided the assist for our other 2 tries, the last to put us ahead when the game was really on the line.
2 Haumole - weapon
1 Garrick - classy game and kicked all the goals in a game that finished level on tries

Honourable mentions - Saab, Harper, Sipley

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4