MVP: Rd 7 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3points To VIVA VAEGA LAS VEGAS for that spine breaking tackle on Munster

2 points to our Million Dollar Mega Star and Inspiration captain DCE who led the way to our win

1 points to the rest of the team that Aggressively and Ruthlessly Punced above their weight

Sing with me feathered friends !!!

Last edited:
3 - Cherry (on top)
2 - Paseka
1 - Froggy

Paseka finally seems to be playing to the potential we know he has. If he keeps this up he could be a Tongan (heritage) or Kiwi (born in Auckland) test player by the end of this year.

One player who seems to be enjoying having Seibold as his coach (again) is Bullemor. He's playing well coming on as a middle forward instead of having to play on the edge.

X2

3 DCE, what a great game. Played precisely to his skills and strengths and we looked all the better for it.

Every man on the field deserved two points. But to break it down:

2 Sipley, great effort and energy off the bench, got through heaps of work and will definitely be in the 17 next week. Great reply big fella.

1 Paseka, lots of good work in the middle, offload for the winning try, he is getting better and better. Looking forward to what he might be by the end of the year.

Special mention: Ray Vaega. We wanted a physical presence out wide and he delivered in spades. I don't even mind too much the sin-binning since it came from thwacking the Storm. Frankly at the moment I'd be picking him above Tuipulotu, who needs to rediscover what he lost late last year.

Being honest I umm'd and ah'd about giving Froggy the 1 over Saab who I think has shown well in his return. He's not getting rag dolled and he's hitting harder in defence. And his speed isn't in question either. Pezet only got there first because the kick was about 2 metres shorter than it needed to be. Saab flew past Xavier Coates like he was standing still.

But Froggy's efforts in defence got him the point. That and he backed up well to score the winning try after getting the burner. He may not be one of the great hookers like a Max Krilich or Freddy Jones, but he'll give you 100% every time and we certainly looked more organised in attack with him at dummy half (no offence to Weekes but he's a back 3 player IMO, not a dummy half).

Very hard week to call a 123

Turtle
Guac
Big T.

Special mention to Raymond who was awesome to watch. Gave his all.

All the forwards could be listed as could SAAB, Turbo & Croker. If I left anyone out then they were good as well.

3) DCE
2) Haumole
1) Harper

They all deserved points and well done to the 3 on debut in 2023 - Sips, Woodsie, Vaega.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2