MVP: Rd 3 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Tom
2 jake
1 Schu
I was torn between those who provided the moments of brilliance and those who toiled tough.
In the end I went for Tom who did both and one toiler and one moments of brilliance guy :)

edit - Just about the best game I've seen from Paseka! Keep it up and you'll soon be headlining in Silvertails MVP scoring :)

3. Schuster - some of his touches were truly next level class
2. Tom - the thing I liked most were his runs up the middle which got us 15m and he carried defenders....that is Tom approaching his best.
1. Jake - I winced a couple of times with the hits he put on.....seriously this guy is just the Terminator.

3 Jake - our most important forward
2 Turbo - climbing back towards his best, what a star this man is, he stays fit we go far
1 Schuster - some lovely lovely touches in our points.

Special mentions:

"King Ranga" "Prince Harry" Parker, a big game for his big game.
Olaka'au, very strong for us and a crucial try that showed his skills, I believe he has gone up a level this year.
Paseka, very strong, I think he has gone up as well.

Person who should not be there: sorry but I would drop Tui and promote Harper to his wing. Tui is one guy who unfortunately has not gone up a level, but I think he will come good.

3. Paseka
2. Gauc
1. Tom

I though Aloiai had a great game , I really think we need Gordie off the bench

3 - Turbo
2 - Haumole
1 - Schuster

Special mentions: Defence by Brad Parker in his 100th, Paseka and Aloiai - both dominant up front and Jake for being Jake.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2