MVP: Rd 3 v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Tom
2. Sirro
1. Levi

If Tom's not careful, he'll be the best ever fullback for Manly. When you can consider those before him, it's a big deal.

3. Tom
2. Sirro
1. Levi

If Tom's not careful, he'll be the best ever fullback for Manly. When you can consider those before him, it's a big deal.

Not a big deal at all , a VERY ****ING BIG DEAL!

To be thought about with the likes of Wombat and Snake and let’s not forget Matthew Ridge also is a very very big deal!!

Not a big deal at all , a VERY ****ING BIG DEAL!

To be thought about with the likes of Wombat and Snake and let’s not forget Matthew Ridge also is a very very big deal!!

Glad you mentioned Ridge MFB. I always rated him very highly though many thought he was a rung below Wombat and Snake. And after yesterday's display with the boot, what I wouldn't give to have another Ridge kicking for us. Absolute freak.

Glad you mentioned Ridge MFB. I always rated him very highly though many thought he was a rung below Wombat and Snake. And after yesterday's display with the boot, what I wouldn't give to have another Ridge kicking for us. Absolute freak.

Love Ridgey, he was not only a great kicker but a very good custodian as well ( different era of course ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4