MVP: Rd 24 v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Haumole - caused them problems every time he ran
2 DCE - top captain's knock, tried everything (yeah I know he threw the intercept)
1 Sipley - has stood up in the last couple of weeks with so many props down, has been strong and determined

Honourable mentions, Koula, runs so hard every time; and Garrick - should kick more often!

1 Haumole
2 Kaula
3 Sipley
special mention,.. Ray Ray, full of effort and always makes those telling tackles.

3 DCE - blushes for that intercept, usually he takes them rather than feeds them, but still our best.
2 Sips - played strong and done good the big man.
3 Ola'K - another tough and determined game from The Beast. Him becoming a true 80 minute player is one of the plus points to come out of the year.

Special mention: Woodsy, I am quite certain he called "touch" on Turuva but again the refs failed to act on it. Inexplicable.

And a little more seriously for Croker and Vaega, big efforts out of both.

3. Olakau'atu
2. Sipley
1. Koula

Would have given DCE points for effort except for his dumb pass that gifted the Panthers the first try of the match.

3 - Daly. I don't want to imagine our team without him at the moment.
2 - Haumole. Was a threat with the ball and was a mean in defence.
1 - Sipley. Tried to match it with JFH and Leota and his try was a beauty.

Obligatory comment on Mr. 800K. I'm so glad I didn't see his "kick" because my head would've exploded. At the moment he's worth about a packet of Juicy Fruit....that's almost out of date.

I know he's young and still a work in progress but FFS he's testing my patience. Brooks can't get here fast enough.

3) Beast (Haumole) - 172M and 30 tackles and put in 100%, like every week
2) Sipley - has stepped up in recent weeks as one of our best forwards
1) Vaega - tried hard, played tough, he's a keeper

Special mention - DCE in the first half (bar the intercept pass). If he had better help from his halves-partner, he might've played just as well in the 2nd half and won us the game.

3. Haumole
2. DCE
1. Sippers

Great game by Reubs ( Please don't kick again on 1st tackle ! ) and Matterson

This is me too. I like Matterson, he has a bit of mongrel.

Plus The no one seen it coming event: Burbo getting injured.

3. Haumole
2. DCE
1. Sippers

Great game by Reubs ( Please don't kick again on 1st tackle ! ) and Matterson
Yep, me too.

3. Guac
2. Chez
1. Sipley

Reubs is really stepping up as a senior player, Matterson is the new hole plugger.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8