MVP: Rd 22 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
DCE - was magnificent and why can't he kick this good every week.

Turbo - another first class performance.

Foran - played very well tonight

Special mentions
Garrick - some great tries and took the ball up strong

Marty - ran very strong 2nite.

Harper - still a gun defender

3 - Turbo....like wow
2- DCE - woulda been 3 any other team, any other night but for Turbo's freakiness
1 - Garrick - woulda been 3 any other team, any other night but for Turbo's freakiness and DCE's amazing passing to break the Eels in 1st half

Was going to give DCE the 3 but he dropped off in the second half and made some bad decisions, too much turning it back to the short side. His first 40 was his best that i can remember for a couple of years, it's got me stuffed why he can't do that every week. Great kicking, great passing, ran the ball with purpose and really good defence. If he performed like that regularly he'd never cop criticism. If he can play like that for the rest of the season then I will really begin to think we can win this thing with Tommy in the form he is in. Need to see that over the last 3 rounds and build into the finals. Foran bloody good too, one of his best games this year. If we can get both sides singing in attack like that with Tommy chiming in then we can beat anyone. Rest of the team good, hard to find a bad player really, but gee the Eels were woeful.

3. Tommy
2. DCE
1. Foz

3 DCE
2 Foran
1 Sandwich

Honestly you could give Tommy 3 every week so let’s share the love around.

3. Marty - has been playing big minutes last few weeks and keeps backing up, another 180+ meter effort
2. Tom - he's a 13 year old plating under 8's, the gap between him and everyone else is astonishing.
3. DCE - not the best second half but was brilliant for the first stanza.

Special mention to Garrick for breaking the record. Walker also had one of his better games.

3. DCE
2. Marty
1. Turbo

Great team performance , hoping Brad is ok after that shocking tackle and I didn't see Matterson apologise.

3 DCE - his passing tonight and especially his kicking game burried parra. His defence lately also back to his best
2 Turbo - untouchable
1 Foran his best performance all year. Turned back the clock

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10