MVP: Rd 2 v Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I will give props to Dylan Walker. Yes his defensive positioning at fullback is poor. Yes he is highly suspect under high kicks (though lets face it, even Wombat, Rowdy, Ridgey, Snake and Turbo would have struggled in last nights conditions). But when he's got the ball in his hands he seems to be as sharp as he's ever been which is why I am looking forward to him getting back into the centres where he's at his best when Turbo does return.

For mine, those calling for Walker's head right now, especially on social media, seem to be completely forgetting that he would have trained all pre-season at centre (with maybe some at 5/8) and was literally thrown into fullback at the last moment with Turbo's Corso race induced bathroom slip. Given that he's not a fullback and unlike some has never professed to being one or even wanting to be one, I can forgive him for his lapses. I'd rather have him there playing than out injured like his last 2 years have unfortunately been. I still think he's one of the games best centres, that's just been forgotten because of the injuries and that he's had to play a lot at 5/8 and fullback.
Have to agree. I'm not generally a Walker fan, but he's been handed the toughest job in rugby league - replace Tom Turbo - and has at least had a go. He's made some mistakes but he's definitely not alone as far as that goes.

3 - Paseka
2 - Aloiai
1 - Keppie

Parker ran strongly - most improved from Rd 1.

1. Paseka
2. Aloiai
3. Keppie

reasons:
  • Paseka ran hard and showed his mongrel in attack and defence
  • Aloiai with Keppie got our forward on top against theirs, and put it some solid tackles. They can be the next bash brothers.

Voting for Rd 2 closed:

3 Tent
1.5 Kapow
1.5 Mayo

*A tie for 2nd sees them split the total points for 2nd and 3rd.

Overall Leaderboard after 2 rounds:

Tent
4.5​
Davey
3​
Foz
1.5​
Kapow
1.5​
Mayo
1.5​

Thanks for voting!