MVP: Rd 2 Roosters v Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom - 3 (Best defensive effort i have seen from a fullback in quite some time)
Parker - 2 ( Although he made one terrible error coughing the ball up early on in the set in our own 20, he made several strong runs down the edge and put his body on the line with some awesome defence)
Croker - 1 ( Made the bone crunching tackle on Tedesco forcing the ball loose, giving the team perfect field position to set up for a field goal)

Walker deserves pts i know. He played great but still waiting for him to use his pace to create more opportunities through the middle.
When he smashed Morris over the sideline, I’m just thinking hallelujah Brett Stewart. Awesome.

3 - Tom T
2- Brad Parker
1 - Garrick

(It's backs week this week, though it'd be easy to pick forwards cough Jake!)

3. Tom -did it all
2. Jake - tackled everything, considering his lack of off-season the guy is just a freak
1. Siro - really good signs, I really hope he finally gets a full season
Honourable mention to DCE, Walker, Parker, AFB & Marty

Bbt...Biff: as Global intimated, a popular nickname in various walks (no pun intended) of life, for people surnamed Walker, is ‘Phantom’ or ‘the Ghost who...etc.’

Turbo - wombat / Stewart like performance
Jake- A machine
Walker / Parker - tie for 1 point both great in attack and defence.

Turbo
Jake
DCE

Special mentions:

Croker- amazing strip at a crucial time, great kick chases, smart dummy half plays with DCE.

Sirro- loves playing at is dads old ground. Massive hits in defence when we needed a lift. Put the sting in his hit ups too. Lifted the team in general when required.

Walker- what a boot, good running and kicking game caused defence to scramble each time he ran.

Levi- This guy has only had half an offseason with us but playing like DCE’s second set of eyes and hands. Top effort

AFB- had a limited off season with shoulder surgery.. I couldn’t tell you which one it was! Insane motor for a big man.

Boyle- It was freaking me out how many times I thought we’d recruited an in form RCG to come off the bench this week. Solid sub!

Suli- one of his most mature and involved games. Keep the hair tied back seems to help his game today. Composed himself well in a grinding game and took some hit ups when we needed it

Parker- caused 3 defenders to swarm on him every chance he got the ball. Sign of respect that even the roosters see this rangy Scorpio as a threat on the outside. Defence was sharp too

All in alll a great game from the Manly Sea Eagles, well done all of them!!

3 - Tommy
2 - DCE
1 - Walker

Wish I could've given points to Brad Parker too!!! Can't wait to watch a replay of the game today heheh

A lot of what Parker contributed was on the back of good work by The Phantom. Imagine if Scorpio had a turn of foot or tackle busting ability - those half chances would have been turned into genuine line breaks. No knock on Parker, he still had a good game and did everything asked of him, just wonder what happens if Suli is outside Walker yesterday for example.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4