MVP: Rd 18 v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Olakau'atu - caused us a lot of points.

2 Schuster - deadly weapon, occasionally going off half cocked

1 Harper - reliability is such a underrated trait

0.5. Foran - good on you fella

Pretty clear cut tonight

3 - Foz - was DCE +. Foz tonight. Leader.
2 - Schuster - the X factor
1 - Ola baby - our Tino

Special mentions to:

Harper - wonderful. Terrier
Suli - bring on the real Suli!
Croker - slick service and great tackling all night
Pamela - bent the line all night.

Great team performance, barely out of second gear, and that’s with nearly 3 million of players playing with their ballls.

NYEagle

3. Foran
2. Guaca
1. Froggy (he rarely gets a point on here but is such an improved player this season. He is tough, tackles everything, has a sharp passing game and can make a break. He should trust himself more and take more scoots from dummy half)

3 - Foz - back where he belongs and had a great captain's win
2 - Haumole - what a beast
1 - Harper - never ceases to amaze me for such a young/inexperienced player

Special mention to the rest of the team for doing it without our big 3!

Seems Foran has won the Manly faithful back over! Well done son!

3. Foran
2. Olakau'atu
1. Schuster

Special mentions to Suli Garrick Cust Marty Croker Paseka and De Luis. He really lifted in the 2nd and made some grear runs.

Dishonourable mentions
Walker.... he just ruins the attack and does dumb ****. Im questioning his position in the team. To me he is a center and the best one we have, playing outside of Foz he would kill it. Against the top sides you cant give them the ball like that
Wtf Lolol…..again bagging Walker! For what reason? He was quite dangerous every time he touched the ball as was mentioned many times by commentary! Don’t know what game you watched but tonight he was pretty good!

3. Foz - I'd make him Captain for the rest of the season. He understands leadership.
2. Guaca - he is our X factor going into finals, getting better each week and getting more confident in his game. He is starting to realise that he can be a dominant player and you can see him wanting to make his mark now.
1. Suli - it's kind of a most improved bonus point for him. If only we could get that level of involvement and engagement every week.

Schuster some diamond plays tonight, but still the occasional rock. But you don't want to temper that natural ability, just take the good with the bad and trust he will work it out.

Wtf Lolol…..again bagging Walker! For what reason? He was quite dangerous every time he touched the ball as was mentioned many times by commentary! Don’t know what game you watched but tonight he was pretty good!
I said in my post why, i thought he was alright but when jake gets back will he be needed?

3. Foz - I'd make him Captain for the rest of the season. He understands leadership.
2. Guaca - he is our X factor going into finals, getting better each week and getting more confident in his game. He is starting to realise that he can be a dominant player and you can see him wanting to make his mark now.
1. Suli - it's kind of a most improved bonus point for him. If only we could get that level of involvement and engagement every week.

Schuster some diamond plays tonight, but still the occasional rock. But you don't want to temper that natural ability, just take the good with the bad and trust he will work it out.
Foran is definitely captain material but no way Dez would take it off Chez. You could see at the dogs Foran was still one of the better halves. He just needed the troops with the same will and desire he has! He see's the potential, he smells a premiership! And so do i

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4