MVP: Rd 17 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Good start, couldn’t capitalize on it.

3 Sandwich - doesn’t know how to play a bad game, regardless where you play him.

2 Bully - energize bunny who went hard all night.

1 DCE - good performance backing up, particularly early on.

Vote away!

3 - Paseka (28 Tackles, 0 Missed Tackles)

2 - Woods (23 Tackles, 0 Missed Tackles)

1 - Sipley (21 Tackles, 0 Missed Tackles)

Schitster missed 7 Tackles

Bullemor missed 6

3. DCE - backing up and was the only chance with the ball for points to happen.
2. Garrick - safe at the back
1. Guaca - was rocks and diamonds again today.

3. Reuben. If only we could clone him and play him at fullback, centre, and on the wing.
2. Woods. Nothing spectacular, but he made his tackles and his hit-ups and didn't make any mistakes.
1. Harper. Tough assignment on Olam and did pretty well.

3. Garrick. Was everywhere, except for the 2nd Melb try.
2. Woods. Was good early. Offload. Defence
1. Harper...very good defensively v Olam.

Special mention to DCE.

As a side note, when Woods and Harper are considered amongst your top 3 for the day, it says a lot about the overall team performance.

3 - Garrick - tried hard but very hoppy today
2 - DCE - played well first half but I think he lost interest watching certain teammates f$&k up again and again.
1 - Vaega - I like his running style, but should not defend the wing which he ended up doing due to pathetic ineffective teammates.

Harper and Woods did their jobs.

To all the pride gang who played today you were pathetic and -100. Just get lost the lot of you, you are all ruining this club.

NYEagle

Last edited:
3 - Reubs
2 - DCE
1 - Harper

• Ray Vaega tries hard and his enthusiasm is there. But the talent is lacking for first grade.
  • Please don't ever confuse Josh Schuster as someone who is a good defender. He was poor as a back rower, he's poor now. Mostly great with the ball in hand, but often an arm grabber in defence.

Tonight, while not great or even good ... or even just OK, wasn't as bad as it might have been. Most thought we'd fall apart without Turbo, but it wasn't that bad. Plus as Seibs said in the Presser, next week we probably get Jake and Saab back plus Burbo and Parker should be available.

Tom being out doesn't make the Finals an impossible dream. It just makes it harder to get there.

3) Garrick - the score would've been a whole lot worse without him at FB
2) DCE - backed up from Origin and played well for 60 mins.
1) Harper - made the most of his opportunity and defended Olam very well

Special mention - Woods for best of the pack, no missed tackles again this week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8