MVP: Rd 16 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
What a bizarre game!

How you can play so dumb and with complete disregard for the football and still put on 36 points…against MELBOURNE!

Anyway still a great win!

3 Pepsi - he’s finally getting the opportunities to show his big play potential
2 Foz - sorry, but we’ve let the wrong half go. The way he attacks the line and creates opportunities outside him is top shelf
1 Big O - the blokes a wrecking ball who can tackle and leap.

Vote away!

3. Foran
2. DCe
1. Koula
Good games by Davey, Harper and Saab also. gutting last 5 mins, just awful.

If DCE doesnt play we loose.. it's that simple.. Foz and DCE have to be in the top 3 from tonight's game... if DCE left this club the same death riders would be rubbishing the club because we didn't have a top line half.. it's about time supporters actually do what the word means and support your team, its players and your club.. i swear half of you must be trolls from other clubs.. so just f@#k off back to your own forums or that rock you live under.. DCE is not perfect he is human but his in the best 3 or 4 halfs in the game and if we didnt have him i would like to see how you so called "supporters" would go if we had a half in the bottom 3 or 4 players...wake up to yourselves

3 Croker - is turning into an integral part of this team
2 Foz - what a soldier
1 Taupau - led the forwards with aplomb tonight.

Honorable mentions:
Davey - solid as always
Jake - the heart and soul
Olakau'atu - mayhem
Saab - solid under the high ball
Harper - starting to fight back
Koula - tripled his try count

Last edited:
3 - Foz. We're going to miss his structure next year.
2 - Jake. No elaboration needed.
1 - DCE. For the really good things he did. But f*ck me, the guy has a brain snap in him.

Froggy, Koula and Ola were all great. We need to start with Paseka and Oshay in the front row.

If DCE doesnt play we loose.. it's that simple.. Foz and DCE have to be in the top 3 from tonight's game... if DCE left this club the same death riders would be rubbishing the club because we didn't have a top line half.. it's about time supporters actually do what the word means and support your team, its players and your club.. i swear half of you must be trolls from other clubs.. so just f@#k off back to your own forums or that rock you live under.. DCE is not perfect he is human but his in the best 3 or 4 halfs in the game and if we didnt have him i would like to see how you so called "supporters" would go if we had a half in the bottom 3 or 4 players...wake up to yourselves

Following your club does not mean following along without questioning or critiquing, it means loving your club so much you feel like you can question and critique

It’s like when dissent gets muddled with patriotism, you don’t hate your country because you question its leaders and where it is headed, you love it so much you care about where it is headed and if the right people are taking it there.

Patriotism and fandom does not equate to blind loyalty

What a bizarre game!

How you can play so dumb and with complete disregard for the football and still put on 36 points…against MELBOURNE!

2 Foz - sorry, but we’ve let the wrong half go. The way he attacks the line and creates opportunities outside him is top shelf

Vote away!
What a bizarre game!

Vote away!
3 Jake
2 Foz
1 koula

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4