MVP: Rd 16 v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
3. DCE
2. CROKER - Keep an eye on him in first 20mins when ya watch the replay. So many repeat tough tackles in the middle. Service & support MUCH improved. Man, he's a keeper.
1. TURBO
Crokers service from dummy half has improved markedly. Unbelievable improvement. I can’t believe I am saying this but he is fast becoming one of my favourites. To the extent that assuming fainu comes back we have them in tandem and retain Lawton as another utility.

• 👍
Reactions: Evo
3 Turbo - He is just at another level to anyone else at the moment.
2 Kapow - great workload leading the forwards
1 - Sandwich - 30 points 11 from 11 with some sideline conversions should help his confidence

Special mention to the rest of the team well done.

3. DCE A masterclass performance just pipping Turbo in my book
2. Turbo. Never ceases to amaze me just how dominant this player is. Its like watching someone playing against children
1. Garrick. Did everything a winger should do and then kicked all the conversions

Special mention: Croker. Unsung hero set Manly up several times. Saab. Also like Garrick did everything a winger should do and oh that speed. Sipley. Mainly in the first half was outstanding. Taupau also did well especially in the first half.

Those characters on one of the Fox Babble shows tried to suggest Turbo was as good as Brett Mullins. Brett who? Fair dinkum

Those characters on one of the Fox Babble shows tried to suggest Turbo was as good as Brett Mullins. Brett who? Fair dinkum
They were likening Turbo’s recent tryscoring blitz & form - 10 from 4 (?) - to one of Mullo’s form streaks - 11 from 4(?) not their careers.
I remember one of the tries they were talking about from Mullins, the double chip and chase v the Broncs

They were likening Turbo’s recent tryscoring blitz & form - 10 from 4 (?) - to one of Mullo’s form streaks - 11 from 4(?) not their careers.
I remember one of the tries they were talking about from Mullins, the double chip and chase v the Broncs

The nrl dined off that double chip and chase for about 2 years. (Was a good try though)!

Point taken but by implication they were suggesting Mullins was as good as Turbo. Mullins relied on good service, Turbo created the good service and benefitted himself. I wonder how many tries Mullins set up in that period.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10