MVP: Rd 15 v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Dce
Haumole
Brown
(was hard keeping Brooks,Hoopa,Bulli out)
Brooks is a lot tougher than I ever gave him credit for ,maybe I just didnt watch the ****cats.

Eagle 1

First Grader
DCE silenced his critics today
Ola wow...non stop attack and defence
Brownie was just inspirational today
Special mention, Lehi, Bully and Lawton

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
DCE - finally some good game management and composure
Guac - damaging and unstoppable
Hoppa - safe and played like a veteran.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
3. Haumole
2. DCE
1 Brown

How did I leave out Brooks, Koula & Hoppa.

All a shandy in front of Bully, Lawton, Simpkin, Jake, Corey, Tommy Talau and Ben T.
Interesting you have Koula in your discussion. I actually thought it was one of his worst games in FG. I’m a huge fan but he was poor in defence and dropped the crucial ball in the second half that gave Saints the set that Lomax scored off.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
DCE - masterclass
Hoppa - some class touches to help us score points. The Hunt try saver and the bomb that Lomax usually catches 9/10.
Bullemor - best forward on the park.

Honourable mention for Brooks who was a running threat and scored a pearler that he set up by putting Lawton through. Honourable mention to Simpkin, a debutant that played 80 mins in the most gruelling position. Honourable mention to Ola for some big defence and rioting down his edge. Finally, honourable mention to Brown for firing up and playing long minutes due to injury.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DCE - masterclass
Hoppa - some class touches to help us score points. The Hunt try saver and the bomb that Lomax usually catches 9/10.
Bullemor - best forward on the park.

Honourable mention for Brooks who was a running threat and scored a pearler that he set up by putting Lawton through. Honourable mention to Simpkin, a debutant that played 80 mins in the most gruelling position. Honourable mention to Ola for some big defence and rioting down his edge. Finally, honourable mention to Brown for firing up and playing long minutes due to injury.
That try saver on Hunt was a momentum changer, the Dragoon’s had a fair bit of wind under their sails in the lead up to that.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Going to throw up saying this

1. DCE great game, almost equal with Jake ....2 tries in 1 season....
2. Brown - love the attitude. inspirational
3. Here is where I throw up....Lawton. Been bagging him for ages so I'm eating humble pie. He was great today.

Can I say I have never been as proud of our side as today. We had no right to win today given the injuries.

Last edited:

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
DCE- didn't play that well in the first half, and some strange kicks, but 2nd half was another level, even in defence he was putting his shoulder into tackles, really stood up, led the way and was what us critics (not haters) have always wanted to see more of.

Brown- led the forwards, even when he got belted he got up and went again.

Hopoate- another great game from our new fullback!

Cliffy's Jockstrap

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Super-gutsy win by the Eagles against significant setbacks and really gave the fans something to cheer for. Plenty of guys deserved points today. The ones I thought really went above and beyond:

3 Brown - when all was falling apart around him, he stood up tall. 66 minutes played, 18 runs (second only to Lehi), 161 metres (second only to Lehi), 33 tackles (second only to Simpkin). A very big part in holding the middle together.

2 Simpkin - 80 minutes played and a game-high 40 tackles, played like he was determined to say he belonged out there. Great debut.

1 Lehi - who I thought had a great game. I have a sorrowful feeling we can't keep him, because even at this stage of his career it is perfectly obvious he is a 1G fullback.

Particular mentions to Olakau'atu and BenT who I thought both had excellent games.

TokyoEagle

Bencher
3: Ola - that's why he was chosen for NSW.
2: Bully & Lawton - showed the way forward
1: Brown - Gives it everything without regard for his body even if we don't have any subs on the bench.
*He is either an idiot or a nutter. It doesn't matter which. He is our idiot/nutter this year.

Respect to the whole forward pack for their efforts today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18