MVP: Rd 14 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paseka
Cust
Keppie

... just a note regarding our injuries and the quality of the players coming in to fill positions. Some of those "fill ins" and supporting cast were among our better performers today. We didn't lose because of lack of quality on the park today, we lost because some of our more fancied experienced players failed to lead and provide the right support for the less experienced guys in the side. Just my opinion.
On that note neither of our second rowers offer much. Sure they have their moments, but neither of them is top drawer in what is a critical position.

On that note neither of our second rowers offer much. Sure they have their moments, but neither of them is top drawer in what is a critical position.
Yep, agreed. I think we could do fine with one of them, but having them both and in a similar mould does very little for us

3 - Cust
2 - Paseka....he has really gone to the next level and I'm glad because I was critical of him.
1 - Keppie....best game I've seen him play. Again, I thought he was just average. Wrong again.

Special mention to DCE. He made some mistakes but he had a real dig.

Most of those edge forwards are only as good as the players inside them putting them into holes. If they run the right lines and our playmakers hit them then they'll look good. We just don't use those plays, we are either turning them under a crabbing half, or they are block runners. But you're right, neither of them are top drawer compared to some others getting around. Siro has his moments, but Thommo doesn't offer a lot in attack these days.

3 - Elliott... we were +12 points with him on the field
2 - Croker... cant blame him for the loss cause he never touched the ball and made 2 tackles
1. Hopoate... for realizing that playing with the warriors was a more attractive option...

3 - Cust (pushed through the pain barrier, played well)
2 - Paseka
1 - Thommo (super courageous)

Voting for Rd 14 over

3 Tent
2 General
1 Keppie

Overall Leaderoard
12 Jake
10 DCE, AFB
9 Turbo
6 Siro, Kapow
5.5 General