MVP: Rd 14 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
how dare you make such a thread the team is a joke. Pillowseka did well thats all. Oh and cust!
-3 dce cant manage a game to save his life.. rubbish all game, horrible last play options. Outplayed again by cust.
-2 ****ing Garrick absolute flog
-1 croker cant pass has a low iq football brain and brain

Special mention to jake... dickhead stop giving away penalties you flog!

3. Tent, should have been back on before half time, finally some lone followed him through and Cromer got the reward.
2. Cust, was brave if anything.
1. Jake, looked better today, needs time on the bench, 80 minutes is wearing him flat.

3 - Pasaka - best player for Manly easy

2 - Keppie - tried hard

1 - Cust - on half a leg was better than Croker

Special notes to the drop kicks/ worst players.

Suli - MOM performance at being lazy and useless in everything he did - let 3 tries in.

Jake - if you continue to put your hands on the ball, you will continue to get penalised and lose matches for Manly.

Can't give DCE any points. All the good work undone by that last-tackle kick after his team had busted their guts in defence.

3. Paseka.
2. Keppie.
1. Cust (mostly for the guts to stay out there)

Can't give DCE any points. All the good work undone by that last-tackle kick after his team had busted their guts in defence.

3. Paseka.
2. Keppie.
1. Cust (mostly for the guts to stay out there)
Same here

Paseka
Cust
Keppie

... just a note regarding our injuries and the quality of the players coming in to fill positions. Some of those "fill ins" and supporting cast were among our better performers today. We didn't lose because of lack of quality on the park today, we lost because some of our more fancied experienced players failed to lead and provide the right support for the less experienced guys in the side. Just my opinion.

Paseka - for the first time, I got the sense Taniela realised how big he really is. big motor too - his defence was very impressive.
Keppie - perhaps signing a new contract helped him relax.
Cust - his first try was unreal.

Paseka
Cust
Keppie

... just a note regarding our injuries and the quality of the players coming in to fill positions. Some of those "fill ins" and supporting cast were among our better performers today. We didn't lose because of lack of quality on the park today, we lost because some of our more fancied experienced players failed to lead and provide the right support for the less experienced guys in the side. Just my opinion.
Paseka and Keppie's best games have come with Marty and/or AFB out of the side. If we can get them all firing at the same time it'll be one hell of a front row rotation.

3 . Paseka , Should have had more minutes But was good when on
2 . Keppie Showed the way a few times hard and straight
1 .Cust. Played on injured if wasn’t injured could have been a win instead of a loss

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6