MVP: Rd 13 v The ‘Ponga Is A Protected Species’ Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Croker - tried his heart out and was unlucky not to get the win as Captain
2. Keppie - was good in both defence and his go forward. Let's hope he can bring it every week.
1. Fainu - Ola and Sips were also good but I like how Fainu is playing like he should stay in FG .... and I like that he's also a bit feisty (as long as he can keep it under control)

Croker - worked his arse off. He was everywhere in defence.
Haumole for an amazing defensive effort. The score would have been much worse without him.
Taniela - he has become the prop we always wanted.

Special mention to Sipley and Keppie.We are developing a pack that we can win behind.

Disgraceful referring. Both on the field and the bunker. In a round with only 5 games, why could they not field a first class ref?

Croker - worked his arse off. He was everywhere in defence.
Haumole for an amazing defensive effort. The score would have been much worse without him.
Taniela - he has become the prop we always wanted.

Special mention to Sipley and Keppie.We are developing a pack that we can win behind.

Disgraceful referring. Both on the field and the bunker. In a round with only 5 games, why could they not field a first class ref?
Manly v Newcastle at Newcastle is always a refereeing one-way, biased affair. It is the one game of the year I can barely bring myself to watch because it always happens up there no matter what referee is in charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4