MVP: Rd 13 v The ‘Ponga Is A Protected Species’ Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A good contest today ruined the minute Koula was sent for the bin, and then Newcastle we’re gifted a no-try. I have no idea what happened after that because I turned the TV off. I still don’t even know about the final score, and won’t look for it.

My top players:

Croker - showed his love for the club with an incredible captains knock and was cruelly denied a win. Was everywhere.
Sipley - big bustling runs
Parker - great D all game did the tough stuff.

Keppie was super too.

Some questions:
(1) When was Manly told they had to babysit Ponga?
(2) When does Cooper go away?
(3) Why does the NRL always find ways to destroy good contests involving Manly. Is there an agenda to get rid of this club?.

NYEagle

3 - Croker. Absolutely massive.
2 - Paseka. A noticeable difference when he came back on.
1 - Keppie.

Now for the others.

-3....Koula. He better be injured because he was woeful.
-2....Johns. Absolute rubbish game.
-1....Schuster. The guy still thinks he's playing Flegg.

MVPs
Croker
Keppie
Sipley
Forwards were pretty bloody good today…..every one of them including Croker. Apart from Garrick, Saab & Schuster (at times) the rest were ****e! Jake Arthur should have replaced Johns immediately after 1/2 time if not before. Schuster was forced to double his workload due to Johns inability to run the team & hence not his best game. Next time Garrick to FB, Jacob / Schuster halves, Vaega to wing! If injuries remain…..
Garrick
Saab
Koula
Parker
Vaega
Schuster
Arthur
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Olakau’atu
Fainu
Fulton
Res: Lawton, Sipley, Bully, Condon

3 Croker, great game.
2 Paseka, massive in the middle.
1 shared between Keppie and Toff, I thought they both had top games.

We won the match in the forwards, we just lacked the skill and experience to finish it off in the backs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4