MVP: Rd 12 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Schuster
2. Paseka
1. Turbo

Those three were awesome. Bullemore and Reuben were also excellent.

EDIT: On reflection, I'm going to go…

3. Schuster/Paseka/Turbo. Honestly, too hard to split them, but they were definitely the three most influential players.
2. Reuben. Did so many good things and really looked to have his enthusiasm back.
1. Bullemore. Our second-best forward, and that's in a team with Jake in it.

Last edited:
Schu
Tom
Paseka

But great team effort. Goal line defense huge improvement.

I guess Ryan “MOD” will now go into hibernation until we suffer a run of losses again. 🤦

3 Bullemor
2 paseka
1 Turbo

Turbo and Schu will probably take the points but I thought those front rows paved the way. Jake also and even Keppie gets an honourable mention, he was strong and intimidating and stood up for Schu in that pushathon
(Schu was brilliant but has to defend better or he will be targeted in every single game if not every single set of 6!)

3. Turbs - just ahead of Shu for the saved tackle. Just needed to get a 5/8 that could give some space coz we all know that hasn't happened with Johns (unfortunately)

2. Shu - see above. Terrible misread (or something) for the 1st Raiders try but then showed why we need him.

1. Paseka - is our go to carry man and has finally come of age.

Kepps was the hard nut all day, Parks brave as ever, and how good to see Saab back in space and in full flight and Jake was just Jake.

3 Schuster made all the difference
2 Tent was enormous
1 Jake goes without saying

Also thought DCE steered the side around very well and had a great 40/20

Not a bad player out there today
Tom
Paseka
Schuster
Those 3 for the points / Special mention DCE some really good plays from him today

3 Turbo: welcome back, running and playing with the freedom both he and we have missed
2 Schuster: early defensive lapse but some real diamonds afterwards, provided exactly that extra dimension in attack that we have been lacking
1 DCE: steered the ship beautifully.

Everyone played well. Special mentions to Bully and Paseka, both great; Jake, suddenly our middle looked so much stronger and more assured, I wonder why; Keppie, you keep on being that Hard Nut son; both wingers had top games; and Prince Harry Parker very involved game.

I feel in a very good mood tonight!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4