MVP: Rd 10 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taupau
DCE
Jake

Marty as top dog destroyed them and laid the early platform that got us home, DCE brilliant off the back of it

Honourable mention to Parker for shortening up Gutho

3. DCE - biggest improver and we needed it
2. Jake - Defensively as good as ever and a couple of try savers - loved the constant laying down the law to the rest of the team.
1. Marty - Missing AFB stood up and did the hard running and got the try to set the momentum early

Noteable mention - Parker, stopped Sivo dead in his tracks and sent him on his way to the sheds

3 - DCE
2 - Jake
1 - Marty

Honorable mentions to Paseka who played well, Parker who was so good in defence that he added another 17 seconds to the clock with his hit on Sivo, Suli for his guts in coming back on when we needed it, and ... Danny Levi who I thought played very well tonight.

Edit: and Thommo in the honorable mentions. He made 50 tackles tonight according to the NRL website.

Last edited:
Still lacking some go forward, we still seem to struggle with quick play the balls and getting over the advantage line. Paeska had his best game, AFB to come back, the rest still get handled pretty easy

Marty led the way tonight. Kicked us off with a try and most of what we created in that first half was off the back of good runs from he and Paseka. More measured with the offloads tonight and better post contact metres and quick play the balls. That's what DCE works best with and he had a good solid game tonight. Didn't overplay his hand, made good use of the go forward and long kicking game kept us in second half. The 1 point could go to any of Jake, Tent or Thommo, but I'll give it to Paseka because he got us started off on the right foot with Marty and that early blitz was what ended up winning it for us.

3. Kapow - happy 100th
2. DCE
1. Paseka

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8