MVP: Rd 10 v Dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
3. Talau
2. Brooksy
1. We may need to buy more tigers players @ least they have a go.

3 Jake - tackles, link man and try assist… guy is a beast
2 Talau - very impressive game
1 Brooks - tried his a*se off all night

3.Tommy Talau. Two weeks running he has been our best.
2.Jake T. Works his guts out, as always.
1.Luke Brooks. Excellent defence, unlike most of the rest of the team.

3) Talau - a stand-out for me, getting better and better
2) Jake - puts 100% effort in, as always
1) Brooks - played well all year, glad we have him

Other mentions: Burbo (glad he's back), Aloiai & Paseka upfront, Koula.

Koula - ready to explode with clear air. Great workrate
Talau - solid as usual
Jurbo - solid as usual

Garrick, Turbo (in parts) were awful. DCE ineffective running in circles and constantly kicking to Vladivostok.

Brooks is doing well with great D and I like his some of his work on the left side with guns Talau and Koula, but there is still some work to do with timing of passes. He runs great lines but I can't give him a point tonight as he could not influence.

Unimpressed with the forward pack as a unit at the moment. They look poor in mobility. I though Sipley and Lodge were owned. Lawton ineffective please get Froggy back we need his D and overall better expertise at hooker. Froggy creates much better shape in the backline with his work. Froggy haters take notice.

Lots of work to do to even make the eight inn 2024. The team looks shat already.

NYEagle

Last edited:
I was that p@#sed off with Thursday nights effort I was not even going to vote.. and other than Talau and Brooks I can't find a third player
3 Talau
3 Brooks
that's my 6 points

3. Talau - should be in the centres
2. Paseka - needs the bench to match him
1. Jake - Jake is Jake

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16