MVP: Rd 10 v Dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 10 open:

3 Jake - only bloke with any ticker at present
2 Brooks - constantly trying and in the game
1 Talau - really solid performance

I still think this season is salvageable, but a couple of blokes on decent pay packets need to step up.

Vote away!

Last edited:
3. Tommy T....alou
2. Jake - if one player deserved a premiership in his life it's him... unfortunately he won't get one : (
1. Tent - just keep bending that line

Almost 1...Koula.

3. Talau
2. Koula
1. Paseka

I’m a big DCE fan but seriously, he needs to read the game. Wet weather, away game, troops down, play the percentages for fukc sake.

Brooks tried hard also and Jake was Jake.

3 Jake
2 Tommy Talau
1 Paseka

We're trying to play razzle dazzle footy and Jake keeps picking up the points on here. It probably shows it's not working

Talau…..reliable, tough, safe as houses taking bombs, good defensively.
Koula…..needs more ball, more space!
Paseka…..always our best forward.
Aloiai, Brbo, Jrbo, Brooks get a tick. The rest were woeful tonight!

Voting for Rd 10 open:

3 Jake - only bloke with any ticker at present
2 Brooks - constantly trying and in the game
1 Takau - really solid performance

I still think this season is salvageable, but a couple of blokes on decent pay jackets need to step up.

Vote away!
What mosto said.

In the Trbojobowl:

3. Jake.
2. Ben. I swear, he has better hands and is better at setting up wingers than Tom. Way less likely to drop the ball or throw it forward.
1. Tom. Unlucky, especially because he finally put in some effort in defence only to get hurt. Which is probably why he hasn't been putting much effort into his defence.

Talau…..reliable, tough, safe as houses taking bombs, good defensively.
Koula…..needs more ball, more space!
Paseka…..always our best forward.
Aloiai, Brbo, Jrbo, Brooks get a tick. The rest were woeful tonight!
I'll go this as well.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12