Rd 1 in 2011 - Snake's return NOT at Brookie!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The two games to be moved are.

Double header V Brisbane at Suncorp
V the Tigers at Bluetongue

Knights to be a home game

Would have loved to see the Warriors moved to NZ as the V8 supercars are on over there the same weekend (I think) and that would have been a ball tearer trip for the MWTS but sadly not to be ....I think.

There's real big money on offer for Suncorp (as Cam said Bulldogs and us will split the gate and you'd expect 45-50 thousand people there, so it IS big money) and I would imagine the usual $100K or so extra for going to Bluetongue.

And as we know only TWO games can be taken away so NZ misses out.

As to conspiracy theories......I don't believe that, as someone else has said I think the teams put in a "wish list" (for example the Eagles LOVE playing at Suncorp and Skilled Stadium) and pretty much get allocated as best they can.

As to Mick's "Monday night game dilemma".....remember 9 get the first two picks (and will always pick Bronco's or Titans) and then the best Sydney team game...and Fox pick the next best game for Monday.

We have become accustomed over the years to having a crap game on Monday night but the changes in 2010 saw these games as "feature games"...and I'd say this is set to continue.

i heard on the grapevine that they are one of Melbournes biggest employer of the gay sector, i think thats good that they feel comfortable about promoting that aspect of their business.

"Out and Proud" is their motto, it's even on their senior partners wall, engraved in a lovely pastel motif of sunsets and puppy dogs.

Fro, you had better get your nursing home to check the muesli they are serving you for breakfast. Someone might have added in wild mushrooms.

They certainly have Clon.

Doesnt change the fact that the draw is rigged and a conspiracy, i just want to know if we should firebomb Noonan or Hill?

Mark would that mean the Bronco's game in the last round will be switched to Brookie?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286837300[/time]

Shane link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=185713.msg301970#msg301970 date=1286791486]
The computer that does the draw is housed down in the news limited offices in Melbourne.  So it's not a surprise that it favours the Storm and screws us. 

I actually thought it was somewhere in the U.S.
Atleast the Tele said so
[/quote]

Canada I think it is. For some strange reason I'm thinking Toronto

The Gronk link said:
The computer that does the draw is housed down in the news limited offices in Melbourne.  So it's not a surprise that it favours the Storm and screws us.  

That's only the one they show the auditors.

The real computer is at the home of the Melbourne CEO.

As long as it isn't in the offices of Noonan, Hill and Associates, things might not be too bad. The principles of that company are seriously questionable.!!!

Round 1 against Melb- had better be on the weekend, so i can travel there!

& I'm a little shocked/disappointed that we've got the Sharks for the Heritage round- when it should be Parra!!

Overall, I've got no beef with the draw..
I just hope we don't get majority of the Mon night games next year!
This year was a JOKE!

Either way, as someone else said, regardless of the draw- if you've got the best team, you'll win!

Year of the Snake 2011!!

From MWSE "Ask Lowie" page....

I'd like to ask when will there be any infomation on the trials we have next season. That way depending on where they are I can start my travel plans.
Great job you are doing keep it up
Ben

Thanks Ben, it certainly was a great night! I’ve just confirmed with our football department and we will be playing the Sharks at Brookvale on either the 11th or 13th of February, and the Warriors on the 26th February in Auckland

And there I was thinking that the reason we don't have home games to start the season was because work may still be in progress on Brookie oval. How's a trial going to be played there a month before the season starts??!

Pretty good crowd at Sharkies last year for the trial, especially considering the weather.

It rained that hard I ended up with a soggy burger...........but I suppose that's better than a soggy Sao !!!!!!!!!

Mybludog link said:
Pretty good crowd at Sharkies last year for the trial, especially considering the weather.

It rained that hard I ended up with a soggy burger...........but I suppose that's better than a soggy Sao !!!!!!!!!

Anything is better than a soggy sao!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8