Ray Warren

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Ray Warren once said that he didn't want to embarrass himself the way Rex Mossop did by staying on commentating for to long. At the time I was outraged for poor old Rex. Whether the assessment was right or not is immaterial, a statement like that is just plain disrespectful.

Ray Warren is now 68 years old and is an appalling commentator who sounds more and more like a dithering old fool who is embarrassing himself, but doesn't know it. His SOO call was shocking.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favour Ray and retire........please!!!!!!

Maybe the distraction of Phil Gould grabbing himself every time Thurston or Slater get the ball is too much for the old Rabbits.

"A mile' says it all Kiwi. Nowdays we measure in kilometres. Over here anyway.

WAMF said:
Time for Ray Warren to be placed in a museum, right next to Bob Fulton.

Are you serious? In a museum next to Bob Fulton???? Fulton is the man at Manly Rugby League club. How old are you? If your as young as I hope you are and not just stupid, you wouldn't know the man has been a part of the majority of success this club has ever had, both directly and indirectly. The day anyone on this site bags the great man, I'll fire up. Its almost like disrespecting Jesus in a church. Imbecile!

I love Rabbits, but did find myself encouraging Rabbits to call the game and
'shut the f@ck up"(... a contradiction in terms..but you get the drift).
He was no worse than Gould and his "Oh my god' mantra after the Gallen pass. It was funny the first time Gus..:-/

kingoftherodeo said:
WAMF said:

Are you serious? In a museum next to Bob Fulton???? Fulton is the man at Manly Rugby League club. How old are you? If your as young as I hope you are and not just stupid, you wouldn't know the man has been a part of the majority of success this club has ever had, both directly and indirectly. The day anyone on this site bags the great man, I'll fire up. Its almost like disrespecting Jesus in a church. Imbecile!

Your new here,i like you
Fulton is an immortal of the game

kingoftherodeo said:
WAMF said:

You're a turkey. Fulton is a great man and a Manly legend but his selection skills are that of a dinosaur. His previous ability is what has kept him in the role, not his current ability.
Remind me what year was the last time NSW won a SOO series?
I rest my case champ.
Back under the rock you go. You won't score any hero points on this forum.

Can't agree with you here WAMF.

Bozo will always be No 1 to me.

Coaches get the teams they want. Just like Bozo used to.

I'll respect him till the day i die.....or he does, whichever comes first. lol

wombatgc said:
I love Rabbits, but did find myself encouraging Rabbits to call the game and
'shut the f@ck up"(... a contradiction in terms..but you get the drift).
He was no worse than Gould and his "Oh my god' mantra after the Gallen pass. It was funny the first time Gus..:-/

I've got to agree with you there. I wish that he would just call the game and cut the bull**** dribble hero worshiping of some players and teams and that also goes for the other clowns who call the game alongside of him

Fulton was an awesome player who demands respect for that. As a coach, my critizism of him is that he didn't win us enough premierships. He had the cattle but didn't get us enough silverware. When one gets on in years, one should take a backseat and smell the roses. Rabbits and Bozo should be smelling the roses as I type.

Mybludog said:
Can't agree with you here WAMF.

Bozo will always be No 1 to me.

Coaches get the teams they want. Just like Bozo used to.

I'll respect him till the day i die.....or he does, whichever comes first. lol

No drama with disagreeing Russ. That's exactly what this forum is for but some old timers, like our one post mate, obviously can't do that without resorting to insults.
Just because an opinion may not be popular is not a good enough reason to not post it. If that make sense?
Or should we all just shut up and tow the party line?

Bozo = Legendary player and coach of the 70's, 80's and 90's

Toe the party line.

The only one who tries to Tow it is Vidmar who thinks if he posts 500 words where 4 will do people will agree with him :) (sorry vid)

Rabs and Bozo are legends in this game. enuf said!

who else do you want to commentate, that loser Voss?? Event eh Fox sports commentators are crap. Worse than the ultra biased commentators at the warriors home games.

Correct Fro, Thanks (or do you want to argue LOL?)
WAMF sorry mate - you misread the intention of the post?

Know you love the club so no dramas?

PS Fro - Matas, was at the GC - when do we see you again?

Fro said:
Toe the party line.

or join the:
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

Methinks Jethro has discovered the bit of Dan's site that has the animation and animation..

Top stuff! Where is it Jethro - I think I may need the "go away quickly emoticom at some stage in the future mate?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6