Ray cops 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pleaded guilty for a grade 2 shoulder charge and will miss 2 weeks

what a joke the NRL is!!

- wasn’t a shoulder charge at all

- wasn’t late

Munster the dog stayed down then jumped up laughing like he did all night once the whistle blew

The NRL is a disgrace
They are, must admit it was worth Las Vegas getting 2 wks, just to see him laid out and his team in all sorts..lol.

I think he already did learn, he managed to get enough of his arm engaged when he smashed Warbrick late in the same game and so it wasn't penalised, just a big legal whack.
Ray did Learn and then Pulverised another storm player without a shoulder charge
and what we also learned is that young players with potential given a go in the NRL add an injection of potency and enthusiasm and lift their team

Vaega is a Predator and a intimidator . He makes the opposition feel uncomfortable
The more players we have that make the opposition feel uncomfortable the more of a formidable team we are

I would have
Tom
Saab
Koula
Garrick
and Veaga Las Vegas in the team will be un upgrade in our power skill and speed game

The more dominant POWER < SKILL< SPEED Game is a Game changer

Last edited:
I thought the Vaega tackle should be 1 week only if that tackle on DCE got 2 weeks...
I mean the dog shot on DCE was 10 x as bad as was in the back and late, where at least Vaega launched himself head on.
In fact - maybe the NRL should review it and reward the man for taking out the smack talking munster!

I thought the Vaega tackle should be 1 week only if that tackle on DCE got 2 weeks...
I mean the dog shot on DCE was 10 x as bad as was in the back and late, where at least Vaega launched himself head on.
In fact - maybe the NRL should review it and reward the man for taking out the smack talking munster!
A poem for you feathered freind Maxta

Vaega Las Vegas is an Inspirational player
Vaega lifted the Manly team as well as the fans on the Manly Hill
If Seibold does not pick him again he is a Dill
665be76896e2555d263973031bef9141

Bit of a shame Viva can't be picked this week, a couple of Tigers wingers might also warrant being dropped like garbage bags and he certainly seems happy to do the job!

Tuipulotu is a Good TEAM player
Vaega Las Vegas is a Predator and an opposition team slayer

Thats it for me for today feathered friend
I hope you all have a happy day

2 weeks is about fair.

And for mine Veaga is still backup in my eyes. Hope he can push on but still down the pecking order for me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2