Rate the Props Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
i thought all had solid games without any been dreadful, i though Kite has proved his wortyh over the last few weeks and has shown he is a class act, easily best prop if not best on field today. Rose and Kylie outstanding.

If i was to rate them id say
KIte #1
Rose#2
Kylie #3
King #4
Bryant #5

It was probably Kings best or second best performance of the season today, but still overshadowed by the rookie for another week.

Good to see Clinton go down after getting a rib tickler from King, one radio commentator used the word Savage in trhe same sentance as Kingey today! hed be stoked lol Go the savage!

One fan was calling him Jasmine King ! Mata where you in trhe stand today ??????? :dance: :dance:

Kite
Rose
Lueluai
King
Bryant

None of them were poor by any means though. Kite was fantastic and Rose had quite a few awesome runs. Lulu also had one awesome one, whilst Bryant and King played solidly.

Loved Roses work today, had some awesome busts.

Kite (180 m 18 hitups)
King (127 m 14 hitups)
Rose (94 m 9 runs)
Bryant (86 m 11 runs)
Leuleui (76 m 6 runs)

Couldn't fault any of them though, all defended well.

ManlyBacker and I nearly swallowed our false teeth when King made two hit ups in one set.

The props played well and gave us momentum against a pack that thought they would dominate us!!

Hopefully Kingy can back it up next week. I thought the fowards won it for us in that ten minutes after half time. Penalties helped us, but we were just stearolling them! Interesting that they did so well with 3 props on the bench.

It was a team effort today with Kite out front leading the way.

When Bk went off it seemed the props lifted

How was Mitch Crearys hit? Sounded huge on the radio

Stevie any chance?

awesome hit Fluff, you could see it coming, it was telegraphed but the panthers player was thrown a floated pass so he had no chance of stepping, just got nailed.

if the props play that well against Parra we can win as they dont really have the strikepower of the panthers ie wesser and preston

I would go with the Jungle King's ratings of the props.

I don't have false teeth CW, not yet anyway! :evil:

Creary's hit was absolutely HUGE.

i guessed my opinions are not just based on meters but the quality of Meters, where Kite/Kylie/Rose still get over the advantage line, where Kingey, although racking up a few runs today still doesnt look like busting a tackle,

he did at least crunch Clintons Ribs yesterday, albeit with his head! Now this is the same Head that Gave Morley a wake up , have we found Kingeys secret weapon!

Crearys hit was great ...
Just in regard to King- he was obviously fired up yesterday (you could see that) but seriously- having a peek at MSE and seeing a few posters come on to stick it up all the doubters after ONE HALF DECENT PERFORMANCE (no he wasn't our best prop) is a joke.
I will be impressed if he can back this ONE HALF DECENT performance up for the next few weeks but seriously....it's like all those fools who sung the praises of Bret Finch after origin one....

Jungle King - let's just say I made some VERY caustic comments about King's ability in earshot of some prominent Manly big wigs in the course of the game.

Noone bothered to try and correct me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4