Rate the 2006 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
1. Over-achieved
2. achieved
3. Under-achieved

I think we achieved, if the team finished 3rd we would have Over-achieved.

I dont think you can rate the season by using 1 of those 3, some areas were better than others.

However I do agree that overall we achieved. I thought we had a top 6 side at the start of the season and thats how it panned out.

To finish tied 3rd with the Broncos, Daragons and Knights, and above the Eels and Cowboys is a massive achievment if you ask me. But the Finals were a disappointment obviously.

under-achieved, our best chance for years and our best chance to come for years. Looks like this could be the first decade without a premiership!

under-achieved, our best chance for years and our best chance to come for years. Looks like this could be the first decade without a premiership!

How can you say we under-achieved? You knew we were going to get smashed by the Drags, so therefore in your opinion we couldn't have under-achieved.

Hey Dan,

Ill have $100 with you that Manly finish higher next year than this year.

haha CW I see you are still dumbing the place down with your interesting posts ;)

From what I recall I had this post up before the poll and people can all discuss the topic within this thread if they feel like it.

Me and a group of mates write out how we think the table will be after 26 rounds every year. Fair to say everyone saw Manly as either 7th or 8th and missing the 8.

sure, disappointing in finals after the year they had, but over achieved in my mind.

They also didn't lose to another record margin, so I guess that's another reason to state we over-achieved hey Barks.

hehehe....we've seen a few of those records over the last 5 or so years, hey Byso!

But they were competitive in all but 3 games.

We "Achieved" as byso would like me to put it.

Every team sets out the be better than they were last year.. we achieved that and so we achieved.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4