Ranga power!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Im loving this guy, he seems to be able to do it all. Surprised the Rorters let him go.

As Bones says, we have something that Easts don't have... an Easts junior!
Great line Bones.
He is the buy of the season, just from Lawrence.

All those new players that joined our team have benefited from our culture and our training regime.They will help Manly to continue to be a major force for the premiership for the next few years.

Symonds has pushed jamie to the bench in no time, and for good reason he is a real threat with the ball, gee once stewart comes back ,if we keep fit he may even push horo back to bench.........guys either way we look really strong , awesome position to be in.

Yeah rating symonds high. He is playing awesome.

Thought he was our best forward against the tigpies.

Rangas rule. As a proud Mum of a redhead I can confirm that they do have special powers and are not to be messed with.
Go young Tom. Welcome to Manly.

Not only is he killing it and providing real spark, but it allows Buhrer to play his best position, which is coming off the bench into the middle of the field taking advantage of tired forwards.

Very impressive display.

Good vision from the Lawrence offload to get it out to Jamie with plenty of time to get wolfy over as well as his own 4 pointer.

Going to be hard to drop over Horo (who has done nothing wrong either)

Bench when injury free is going to be something like
Buhrer
King
Fa'oso/Nood
Horo

Really been impressed by Symonds who could very likely be the best off season aquisition. A great pick up and I ain't surprised 1 bit he has cracked the starting line up already. Has all the attributes of a quality back rower and also adds some younger legs to the pack like Lawerence does. Really see big things for Tom if he can stay injury free.

Tbh didnt know how good this guy is!!
Not interested in Roosters games & he has prob been out injured in the few I have seen in recent years.
Has exceptional footwork & speed & looks a real threat off that inside line beating 1 or 2 then straightening up. I am confident he has an offload also but wants to cement his spot before showing his full range of skills which is fair enough.
Also a handy defender with good contact & work ethic.
Stoked we got him - could be a real x-factor by seasons end.

I get more impressed with this guy with every game he plays. Tooves has found the right combination. Start with Symonds with Jamie Burher on the bench.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4