Raiders v Manly round 26, the most important game of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just had to beat you all to it.

This will be the most important game of the year for us.........

This is getting ridiculous - 3 most important game threads in the one day!!!

Mind you it will be a very important one ............. :clap:

True C. I notice that along with Kite you have served your red card suspension and have been allowed to enter the field of play once again on MSE forum.

What happened?

Of course the finals will be more important but we dont know who they are against so I had to take the last game of regular season instead.

Hopefully putting to bed thee most important threads

Matabele will never.... ever be allowed back on ME. Mind you thats just a hunch. :lol:

actually if we are 4 points behind the team above and 4 above the team below round 26 means SFA

and if we are 2 points outside the 8 its the most important. So at this stage it may mean SFA but it may also be the most important win of the season.

Either way can we stop these ridiculous post count gathering posts!

I did.

I did a recount of all current forums posts, this removed any posts that have been previously deleted. I am going to be removing post counts completely soon so you dont even see them. A waste of time and space

I lost 200 and something.

I send most of mine to a deleted posts graveyard

Dan, make an example of these post counts and completly wipe mine please. Its really not that big a deal. If you like watching number go up guys get calculator. Press 1 + 1 and then + 1 again and keep hitting enter!

oh and the user maintenance does not always touch the main site admin my account is set up dofferently to others

All post counts have been removed from view!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2